TDP DESIGNER COLLABS | January 2020 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDP DESIGNER COLLABS | January 2020 Challenge

As you already know, we've kicked off the new decade here at TDP by tweaking our monthly TDP Designer Collaboration series ever-so-slightly ...crafting it into a new month-by-month series that will span all of 2020 and help you document all of your favorite memories throughout the year!

Here's a peek at the first edition of that new year-long series -- January...

To add to the fun... we've got a scrapping challenge for you this month, and any/all eligible entries will have a chance of winning next month's collection ("February") completely FREE!

Here's the info about this month's challenge, which is set up in a 3-option "Choose Your Own Adventure" format...

1. Create a digital or hybrid layout that uses at least 8 different papers, 1 pocket card, and 2 pieces of word art from the January collection.

---OR---
    2. Create a digital or hybrid layout that uses the template included in the January collection in a recognizable way (even if altered or re-sized, etc.)... along with at least one pocket card from the collection.

---OR---
    3. Create a 100% app-scrapped page (using the FREE Project Life app on a phone or tablet) that uses at least one card and at least one patterned paper from the January collection. New to this method of scrapping and need info about using TDP's products in the app? Find a series of handy tutorials HERE!
    RULES AND GUIDELINES
    ---Your project entry must exactly adhere to/follow at least one (1) of the three (3) options listed above.
    ---Your project entry must use 100% TDP product (see FAQ for details) for any item that is not a part of the January collection referenced above.
    ---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2020.
    ---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines" will be entered in a random drawing to win next month's TDP Designer Collaboration series collection ("February") completely FREE! The winner will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the end of Sunday 2/2/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Meanwhile, don't forget that we always offer a mini kit sampler FREEBIE that coordinates perfectly with each edition of the TDP Designer Collaboration series... which is easily accessible in every twice-weekly edition of The Digital Press News...

Not yet a subscriber?
    You can fix that by SUBSCRIBING HERE (and then you'll get the download link in the very next edition of The Digital Press News, which goes out every Tues and Fri!).

Last edited by Laura Passage; 01-07-2020, 05:38 PM.
    ~ Laura ~

What a fab challenge!

Comment

I finally managed to get my layout done... it's been a super busy work month - yikes! I used eight papers, a journal card (cropped), two wordarts and a scallop. Thanks sooooooo much for this lovely kit.

Comment

WINNER'S UPDATE

The new February edition of our TDP DESIGNER COLLABORATION series finally launched yesterday... and therefore, we just used random.org to help us choose one winner out of all of the eligible entries from last month's challenge (which followed the directions listed for ONE of the THREE options available in the main challenge post)...

...and I am excited to announce that CathQuillScrap is this month's winner!

She'll receive a message (by forum PM and/or e-mail) with her prize.
        ~ Laura ~

Comment

Working...
        X