This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | GIVING THANKS

Welcome to the month of Thanksgiving, and the Giving Thanks Challenge!

This challenge is pretty straightforward. Create a page of something(s) or someone you are grateful for! Your page doesn’t have to include a photo but journaling that details the reason why you are grateful is necessary. The rest is up to you!

Here is my example page celebrating my husband...

[ I used Rachel Etrog’s “Grateful Hearts” collection ]

I can’t wait to see your pages!

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Create a layout or project (digital or hybrid) about something you're thankful for... which uses 100% TDP products.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30th, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project, and list the designers whose products you've used.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-02-2019, 12:11 AM.

I used this month's Digiscrap Parade goodies (only the TDP designers):

Comment

• Megs1016
      Megs1016 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my goodness!! All that layering is amazing!! I’m totally inspired. And I have the exact same feelings about my husband...grateful for all he does but there are still a few things I just can’t let go of!!

Here's mine - thanks for a great challenge!
    Deborrah in Florida
    Proud CT Member of Rachel Etrog Designs
    https://thedigiscrapper.com/

Comment

• Megs1016
      Megs1016 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I’ve GOT to get into the digital travelers notebook scene!! This is so great. And I love what you did with your picture!!
Working...
X