This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | AD

Hi, everyone! I'm here today to bring you the Ad Challenge for this month! I can't believe that it's already November! I'm not sure where this year has gone!

I love finding inspiration in lots of different places and ads are totally up there on my list of places to look when I need some mojo!

For this challenge, you will use a pre-selected print advertisement as the basis for the design of your page. Finished layouts should be inspired by the original ad image in a visible and recognizable way.

Here is a look at the ad image we're going to use this month...

I just love everything about this ad! I had a hard time just focusing on just the design of it, so I went with the Christmas theme, as well.

Here is a look at my example page...

[ I used December Stuff by Dunia Designs for my page ]

Now it's your turn! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Create a layout or project (digital or hybrid) that uses 100% TDP products and is based in some way on the ad above in a visually recognizable way (similar design layout... even if not necessarily the same word/s, etc.)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30th, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project, and list the designers whose products you've used.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2019, 11:45 PM.

I used the ad for inspiration but stretched it slightly to add in a few extra photos.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh, I really love this!! The added photos are great! Love that center section, too!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
Working...
X