This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | SELFIE

Hallo scrappers! Christelle here with the November Selfie Challenge!

For this challenge, we only require you to scrap a page that includes a selfie of yourself. I want to see you take a brand-new selfie and SCRAP IT! This can be either in a digital layout or a hybrid scrapbook page, along with the date that the photo was taken. Those are the only requirements for this challenge. Easy as... taking a selfie!

I wanted to share the journaling on my page with you, explaining my history with selfies!

"I don’t really take selfies (anymore), because I only used to take them for my (then) boyfriend - now my husband. We now appear in pictures together, so no more selfies needed to prove I was somewhere! When the only photographic equipment available was a good old film camera, I used to refer to what is now termed selfies, as “extended arm photography” L. O. L."

[ I used the aptly named "Selfie Love" by Humble & Create for my page ]

A recap of the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses a brand-new selfie of yourself, and includes the date the photo was taken.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on November 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Last edited by christellevandyk; 11-02-2019, 06:16 AM.

I'm not alone in my selfie, but it is a really new one, and I was the one holding the camera!

Comment

• christellevandyk
      christellevandyk commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for playing Carrie! Great page!

After a long brake from scrapping I have maybe my first layout back.... my selfie with my DD
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...Selfie_900.jpg

Last edited by christellevandyk; 11-10-2019, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back to the scrapping world! We're honoured to see your first LO back!

• LilachOren
      LilachOren commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SO much!!!

Fun challenge!

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      What a lovely bright page Jenn! Thanks for playing!

This might not be a recent recent selfie as such but the photo is one of the nicest of me taken in the last month. Hope that still meets the challenge.

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Great photo! Glad you joined the challenge!

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      What a fun page Elaine! Thanks for joining the challenge!

Great challenge!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...llenge&cat=500
    Last edited by Tia; 11-23-2019, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Wow Tia, what a page! Thanks for joining!

Here's my entry:

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      This is the perfect challenge for your journey, then.. Thank you for including us!
Working...
X