This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | PARADE

It's a new month, so that means a new batch of challenges -- and I'm bringing you The Parade Challenge!

The Parade Challenge will require participants to create a digital layout or hybrid project that uses 100% November 2019 DigiScrap Parade products from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participate in the November 2019 DigiScrap Parade.

Here's the catch, though. You can mix and match the all the templates, papers, elements, journal cards, alphas, thinga-ma-bobs, whatcha-ma-callits, doo-hickies & doo-dads you want from as many (at least 2) designers as you want......as long as it's all 100% TDP designer-created. Make sure you're using products made by our outstanding and talented TDP designer ladies for this challenge -- nothing on your submitted page can be from an non-TDP designers.

As an example, I took bits and pieces from the following three TDP designers' Digiscrap Parade offerings:
    Rachel Etrog Designs, ninigoesdigi, and Little Lamm Paper Co.

So join along in this Digiscrap Parade and show off your mix-and-match pages here!

Don't forget the following rules for this challenge:
    • Your layout must mix-and-match items from at least 2 or more different TDP designers' November 2019 DigiScrap Parade items.
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need, if you do a hybrid project)... and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2019, 11:55 PM.

Here's my offering!

I used Digital Press Designers: Rachel Etrog, gone digital designs, jimbo jambo designs, little lamb paper co.
    Deborrah in Florida
    Proud CT Member of Rachel Etrog Designs
    https://thedigiscrapper.com/

Comment

my page - I used the mini kits by rachel etrog designs & ninigoesdigi

Last edited by sylvia; Yesterday, 09:40 AM.

Comment

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-turns&cat=502

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      Multiple kits used, but still a nice clean look! I like it!
Working...
X