This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | PARADE

It's a new month, so that means a new batch of challenges -- and I'm bringing you The Parade Challenge!

The Parade Challenge will require participants to create a digital layout or hybrid project that uses 100% November 2019 DigiScrap Parade products from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participate in the November 2019 DigiScrap Parade.

Here's the catch, though. You can mix and match the all the templates, papers, elements, journal cards, alphas, thinga-ma-bobs, whatcha-ma-callits, doo-hickies & doo-dads you want from as many (at least 2) designers as you want......as long as it's all 100% TDP designer-created. Make sure you're using products made by our outstanding and talented TDP designer ladies for this challenge -- nothing on your submitted page can be from an non-TDP designers.

As an example, I took bits and pieces from the following three TDP designers' Digiscrap Parade offerings:
    Rachel Etrog Designs, ninigoesdigi, and Little Lamm Paper Co.

So join along in this Digiscrap Parade and show off your mix-and-match pages here!

Don't forget the following rules for this challenge:
    • Your layout must mix-and-match items from at least 2 or more different TDP designers' November 2019 DigiScrap Parade items.
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need, if you do a hybrid project)... and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2019, 11:55 PM.

Here's my offering!

I used Digital Press Designers: Rachel Etrog, gone digital designs, jimbo jambo designs, little lamb paper co.
    Deborrah in Florida
    Proud CT Member of Rachel Etrog Designs
    https://thedigiscrapper.com/

Comment

my page - I used the mini kits by rachel etrog designs & ninigoesdigi

Last edited by sylvia; 11-17-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice sentiment in a beautiful page!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-turns&cat=502

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      Editing a comment
      Multiple kits used, but still a nice clean look! I like it!

My own layout with lots of bits from various designers... love how it all mix and matches. Used papers from Joyce Paul and Karla Noel, embellishments from Gone Digital, Joyce Paul, KimB, LittleLamm.

Please note: The little "blessed" strip should not be there at the top right of the layout... I've tried uploading a new file but it keeps coming back to this one. Hopefully somewhere the right one it showing.
    Last edited by CathQuillScrap; 11-29-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      Editing a comment
      I like how the flowers stand out, and the other elements (besides the photo) are kind of grungy-looking. Thanks for playing along!

Comment

Working...
    X