X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwany1999
    started a topic NOVEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE

NOVEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE

Happy Fall, and welcome to the November 2019 ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE! Since it's November, and the 11th month, that means everything on your page has to be used 11 times!

If you are new to this challenge this year... here are the basics: you must use eleven of anything you choose to use on your page. That means if you use photos, there must be 11 photos (or one photo used 11 times); if you use a paper, you have to use 11 total papers; if you use a flower, there need to be 11 total flowers... and so on, and so on... etc.

Since Halloween was just yesterday, I thought it would be fun to scrap some Halloween memories. I've used the following items on my page...
    • 11 photos
    • 11 pattern papers
    • 11 word bits

[ I used the Chills and Thrills Collection from Gone Digital Design ]

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes ELEVEN of each item on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's take on this challenge!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-02-2019, 12:22 AM.

• Dragonhome
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X