OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | DIGI-MORPH *** THE REVEAL! ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | DIGI-MORPH *** THE REVEAL! ***

It's a beautiful Saturday morning here in Australia, sun is shining, bird are chirping away ... so what better time that for me to sit at the computer and prep. the files for our digi morph REVEAL!!!

With the smaller teams this time 'round we were able to get through things pretty quickly (yay!), but that didn't mean things didn't change with the layouts! Nope. The end layouts in each team (me and Jenn) are quite different.

Want to see what Robin and Stef both started with to kick us off? Here's the layout --

Now let me grab the other file's I've pulled together -- and hopefully I got the layouts in order!
    ----------KATHERINE----------

So here we go ... Team USA on the left, Team World on the right ...

Comment

(sorry about the little black lines on the top of some pages - that's me not lining things up exactly right!)

So there you have it folks - what a great game, and thanks for playing.

You may now, officially, share your pages with the rest of digi-land!!

Comment

Wow!! Great job everyone!! So much fun to see how it turns out along the way!

Comment

This is such a fun challenge!! I'm new to the board, and I'd really love to do the challenges next month. Is the Digi-Morph challenge one that you do regularly? PS. I'm in Australia, so I'd be on Team World!
          Last edited by emjaytee; 10-25-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
            Kat Hansen commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome Em! Where in Australia? I'm in Canberrra.

The challenges rotate each month, so there might not be a digi morph game next month ... but that just means there are plenty of other ones to choose from. I love the digi morph, too, but I also love the 'kitchen sink' challenge (to use at least 75% of a kit, papers and elements on a page).

Amazing to see the transformation and how drastically some of the layouts changed. Was truly a fun challenge. Thanks
          Last edited by CathQuillScrap; 10-30-2019, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Kat, I am in Melbourne. I can't wait to see next month's challenges. I'm just trying to navigate my way around the board at the moment, and familiarise myself with the place.

Comment

• tiffany scraps
              tiffany scraps commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your work.

It is so interesting to see how the pages evolve. Beautiful work everyone!
            Last edited by tiffany scraps; 10-28-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

nice choice of first page. this was very fun and it's interresting to see the changes from everyone

----------GAELLE----------

Comment

SO FUn! I love the digimorph!! I am terrible at templates and scrap lifts, but i love taking inspiration from one or two main themes from a page and using them as inspiration for the digi morph challenge!! thanks for hosting Kat Hansen

Comment

I always love the digimorph challenge.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X