OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | DIGI-MORPH *** THE GAME ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | DIGI-MORPH *** THE GAME ***

Yay! It's time to get the Digi-Morph game going with a little competition, team on team! I wonder who will finish first ... ?

First off, a quick reminder on how the game works:

The digi-morph is a scraplift game - but it's super secret. I will pick a starter layout and send it to the first people listed on each team (see below). These ladies will let their creative juice flow and scraplift the page I sent them. As I mentioned in the sign up thread, how or what you scraplift is entirely up to you. The beauty of this game -- and I've seen it in quite a few morphs -- is seeing how we all interpret this challenge. Most often than not, the beginning and end are totally different ... but sometimes there are morphs along the way that look remarkably like the starter page ... but hey, I'm getting ahead of myself ...

Once the scraplift is complete, this 'new' page is passed along to the next person on the team ... who will create a page, pass it along ... create a page, pass it on ... until we're done. Important: Please remember to copy ME when you send your page to the next person on the team. I will need your page for the big reveal!! A TDP private message (PM) will work, or if you're friends with me on Facebook, a message that way will be fine, too.

NEXT STEP:

Reach out to the person who is next on your team list, right after your name, and figure out the best way to share your layout with them (if you haven't already done so). You might find that a PM with a link to Dropbox might work, a link via Facebook messenger if you are already friends (or make a new one!), or send them an email. Find what will work best for the both of you. Start with using the private message feature here at TDP and take it from there. You can find everyone's original sign-up request HERE. Click on the individual's name (right under their photo) and you will be taken to their profile and in there, you will see a button to send a private message (PM). Please use the PM function when sharing your information, unless you are completely comfortable with having your email, for example, on the open boards.

If life happens and you will be delayed in creating your layout (remember, we'd love a turnaround of 2-3 days, maximum), please please PLEASE let me know. This will allow me to move the team assignments around and keep the game going. You are more than welcome to arrange to swap with someone else on your team if necessary, but please keep me in the loop so I can track where we are as far as layouts completed and in what order.

And now, let's get started! Here are the teams:

Team USA
    1. Robin
    2. Beckie
    3. Judy
    4. Tiffany
    5. Jenn
    Team The World
    1. Stefanie
    2. Gaelle
    3. Nini
    4. Cath
    5. Kat
    (if I've remembered everyone's location correctly, I believe we have an even split of US-based scrappers vs. global?)

Who's ready to begin?! I'm off to pick a starter layout ... and then we'll get to the game.

Remember, have fun and scrap however you would like (just use 100% TDP products) ...

Ready ... set ... go!!
    Last edited by Kat Hansen; 10-24-2019, 07:30 PM.
    ----------KATHERINE----------

Ok, so my layout is done and I am passing it on to Ga_L . Lets do this Team the World!

Comment

Stefanie I got your page, I will make mine asap
      ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

Love the teams' names lol lol

Go go team world!!

Comment

PS : there is a typhoon hitting Japan this weekend so I will have plenty of scrap time I just hope I will have electricity too!!

Comment

• CathQuillScrap
            CathQuillScrap commented
            Editing a comment
            Keep safe in the storm... hope it doesn't impact you too much.

• mocamom
            mocamom commented
            Editing a comment
            Let us know how you are doing ninigoesdigi We are worried for you!

page done and sent to ninigoesdigi and Kat Hansen
          go go team world !
          ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

Whoop whoop team World are rocking this challenge. Can't wait to see the page when I get it.

Comment

Okay Team USA is on the go! I sent my layout to both g8rbeckie and Kat Hansen. We can do this!
              Save

Save

Comment

Wowza! Saturday morning here in Australia and I've logged on to find a bunch of pages already completed! I'll update the initial thread with those I've received later this afternoon - I've got a coffee date with my brother and sister-in-law

Comment

Page done and sent on.... Team World rocks!

Comment

Awesome Team the World - we've got this!

Comment

OMG!! I get busy with work ONE DAY and already it's my fault that team USA is behind!! ha ha. Working on my page now!!

Comment

• mocamom
                        mocamom commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No ma'am! I didn't get mine done until yesterday. We are all good Go Team USA

Um.

With all the different time zones that we're playing with, I thought Team World would take a little time ... it's my turn already?!

Comment

Woot woot! Go go Team world!

CathQuillScrap mocamom thanks for your concern. We had a rough evening and night and it was scary. I haven't lived something like this in 22 years of Japan but our house is new and it stood strong to the winds... Even though I was worried for the windows. I had the unfortunate idea to put my hand on it and I could feel the glass slightly bend... Gosh! I wonder how I managed to sleep after feeling that. lol
                        But this morning it's blue sky and white clouds. Still windy but nothing compare. The town center was flooded because of the river but we are not touched. Just the toilets not flushing as usual so I think we'll wait for a while until the sewers are emptied... Glad we could at least go this morning lol lol

Comment

Kat Hansen I got mine sent off to Judy ( Dragonhome ) last night...did you guys see that message? thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X