OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE

Hello, and welcome to the October 2019 ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE!

October, oh how I love fall! My daughter just started 9th grade and this was her first HOMECOMING DANCE! So, of course I had to scrap the pictures I had of her!! Today we are scrapping with the number 10 of the ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE here at The Digital Press! Because October is the 10th month of the year, that means for this challenge everything on your page has to be x10! That’s right “TEN times!”….if I'm being honest it was not as easy as I thought! lol
    Here’s how it works -- your task is to create a layout that uses exactly TEN of anything you choose to use on the page. That means if you use paper, you should use exactly ten papers. If you use buttons, you must use exactly ten buttons, etc. ten staples, ten photos, ten stitches... you get it!
    Here is a look at my own page (I used ten of everything that I chose to include, as detailed here...)
    • 10 photos
    • 10 different papers
    • 10 flowers
    • 10 horizontal rectangles including tag
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wm2_lopV2_template4banner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.2 KB
ID:	75573

[ I used Monthly Chronicles | Sentimental and WM Squared Designs | Lots of Photos ]

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes TEN of each item on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Ohhhh...and have FUN! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the creative pages you all make!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-11-2019, 12:12 PM.
    http://

Comment

oh goodness....this is such a beautiful page...but such a tragic story I hope scrapping about it brings some peace. Thank you so much for playing and sharing <3
      http://

Comment

Working...
      X