OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Happy October! I am loving this fall weather and all the beautiful colors! This month I get to bring you the SPECIAL EDITION CHALLENGE.

I always get so excited when the Special Edition comes out because of all the great goodies and the designers' different interpretations of the theme. And I love how they ALL come together to make one great big collection of WONDERFUL!

The Special Edition Challenge requires participants to create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from the October 2019 Special Edition collection at TDP, in addition to using products designed by at least 2 different TDP designers (in other words, the you must mix-&-match the October 2019 Special Edition collection in order to get credit).

Here's the page I created...

[Credits: Bootiful Times by ninigoesdigi / Starry Night by Joyce Paul Designs / Documenting October by Dunia Designs / Mix It Up Half Pages by Cornelia Designs]

Now for the fine print of this challenge...
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid), and must use 100% products from the October 2019 Special Edition collection -- including products from at least 2 different TDP designers.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on October 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    I can't wait to see what each of you come up with!

Last edited by Tia; 10-11-2019, 12:57 PM.

Love the collection this month. It will be fun to see everyone's creations. Here is mine.
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...autumn&cat=502

Comment

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous page, Tiffany! Thanks for playing!

Used Documenting Everyday | October - Papers, Starry Night | Elements, and Starry Night | Papers

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous page! TYSM for playing along!

Beautiful choices for this month. I used Dunia's Documenting Everyday: October and Dawn by Design's Dreamcatcher

Thanks for the challenge!
    Last edited by DivaMom96; 10-22-2019, 05:28 PM.
    Deborrah in Florida
    Proud CT Member of Rachel Etrog Designs
    https://thedigiscrapper.com/

Comment

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Deborrah...I don't see your page posted.

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      There it is! I love it so much!!! Thank you for playing!

Tia -Ooops - I fixed the link. Thank you for letting me know!
    Deborrah in Florida
    Proud CT Member of Rachel Etrog Designs
    https://thedigiscrapper.com/

Comment

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I'm missing something but I still don't see a LO or a link. Is it me?

• DivaMom96
      DivaMom96 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's up there! that's odd - I know it's in the gallery because people have been leaving comments.

here is my page [ dawn by design | dreamcatcher & dunia designs | documenting every day | october ]

Comment

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this Sylvia! I love the pops of yellow. TYSM for playing along!
Working...
X