OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | TIME WARP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | TIME WARP

Hi folks. Carrie here with a fun photo-based challenge for you this month -- the Time Warp Challenge.

The premise is simple: create a layout using two photos of the same person/place/object at two different times throughout history. For instance -- a photo of a child in front of the same tree, doorway, scenery, etc. -- 5 years apart from each other. Or a photo of a favorite vacation spot 10 years ago, and this year. Or a photo of the same car when it was purchased, and again in current-day. The first photo must have been taken at least 1 year (or more!) before the 2nd photo.

The hard part may be whittling it down to just two photos, or, as in my case, trying to remember what year that older photo was taken in!

Here's mine .... photos of my son sitting in the same old car at a museum taken four years apart...

[ for my layout, I used the Family Portrait DSD 2019 Grab Bag from Rachel Etrog, and Big Stamped Alpha V.1 by WM[squared] Designs ]

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what photos you share!

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • You must create a new page or project with two photos of the same person/place/object/etc. taken at least one year apart.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on October 31st, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Last edited by caliten; 10-20-2019, 09:07 AM.

I knew straight away what photos to scrap for this... thanks so much for the motivation to get them done!

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that feeling, knowing that I have the perfect <whatever> to get a layout done. 😁

Great thoughts, I thank you for the useful materials.

http://fixthephoto.com/best-photoshop-actions
    Last edited by TaraHudson; 10-17-2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Such a great challenge! Here's my layout!

Deborrah in Florida
      Proud CT Member of Rachel Etrog Designs
      https://thedigiscrapper.com/

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        They grow up so fast!

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment