OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | DRESS UP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | DRESS UP

Oh it is a new month already, the year is flying by! I hope you are enjoying the change of season wherever you are! For me October is definitely Autumn, which is my favourite season.

This month I am hosting the Dress Up Challenge for you.

This is a great challenge, and one that I hope you will enjoy doing! It is quite simple, all you need to do is create a new page or project that has as it's topic, a picture of you or someone you love dressed up. Obviously many people celebrate Halloween, so that is a possibility, but there are all sorts of reasons to be dressing up; perhaps a dress up birthday party for you or your children; perhaps they dressed up just for fun; maybe a you got dressed up all fancy for a special meal out, or a wedding or an event of some kind. There are all sorts of options for you to pursue with this challenge, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what you will choose to scrap.

Here is my page. I chose to scrap about the time my parents got dressed up for Halloween (unheard of in my lifetime!)

It was rare for my parents to get dressed up in fancy dress, so this was a memorable event! Are you going to scrap about a rare event that was worth dressing up for? Or maybe dressing up is an everyday sort of thing in your home, I can't wait to see what you will do!

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • You must create a new page or project that includes as it's topic, a photo of someone dressing up.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on October 31st, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-11-2019, 12:18 PM.

My page - Stan's 'dress up' for his 21st birthday celebration - hat and a t-shirt that he had total strangers sign LOL

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my word Kat. I LOVE this. I love your blending so much. PLEASE do a tutorial on how you did this. I want to do this!!!

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      such a cool page Kat, and I love the idea of a birthday t-shirt like that one! Thanks for joining in with the challenge

So this ended up being my son's favorite costume of all time - even though it scared our African Grey Parrot almost to death!

Save

Save

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      that is a great costume! I can only imagine how the parrot felt! lol! thanks for joining in!

This child is me.

Made with Rachel Etrog Designs "Wicked Party" kit.

Last edited by HappyMamacita; 10-19-2019, 07:03 AM.
    Heather (HappyMamacita)

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good! I love teh paper strips as a background for your photo, which is so sweet! Thanks for joining in with the challenge

• HappyMamacita
      HappyMamacita commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. :0)

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      oooh he looks good! It is quite rare for me to see a man in a bowtie, but I do like them! Thank you for joining in with the challenge, I love the flower clusters as a basr for your phtos, great effect!

So much fun - this is my son, Michael, when he was one at his first Halloween. Thank for the great challenge

Deborrah in Florida
    Proud CT Member of Rachel Etrog Designs
    https://thedigiscrapper.com/

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      what a cute little Pooh bear! I love your journaling, thank you for joining in with the challenge.

Shopping for my son's outfit for his matric farewell... 99% dressed up as we still had to get his tie but this was pretty much him all smartly decked out.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yes, he looks really smart! I love the details you have added (the brads, paint splatter) to your page! thanks for jining in with the challenge.
Working...
X