OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Welcome to another monthly edition of TDP's year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE!

In this challenge we will be focusing on our SEPTEMBER pictures from the five (5) photo prompts that were given in TDP's "IN FOCUS 2019" forum throughout the month of September 2019.

If you're new to this challenge, the premise is simple...each Monday a new one-word prompt is always posted in the IN FOCUS 2019 forum. Participants snap a photo related to that week's prompt, and share it in that week's thread. You can read more about the IN FOCUS 2019 challenge HERE.

Then, throughout the course of this corresponding year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE, you will create an "In Focus" album... using those photos, and adding pages each month.

In this month's challenge, you are asked to create a page or project using the five (5) photo prompts that TDP from September 2019:
    Week 35 -- FRIEND
    Week 36 -- FORGOTTEN
    Week 37 -- SELFIE
    Week 38 -- SLEEP
    Week 39 -- COLOR

For this challenge, you might prefer to dedicate a page to just the five IN FOCUS 2019 prompt photos or use them as part of a wider collection of photos. We leave that choice entirely up to you! I hope you have fun playing along with the IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project, as well as this challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here is what I came up with...

[ I used a template from Anita Designs - Make it Count October 2018 templates & Dunia Designs Fall is For mini kit ]

***NOTE*** if you haven't participated in the IN FOCUS 2019 project yet, you can absolutely still do this challenge! You can join the project if you hop over to that area of the forum and use the prompts to take some photos! There's no deadline or time restraint, so just jump in whenever you like and catch up.

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses five (5) photos that are inspired by the five (5) weekly prompts of the SEPTEMBER IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on October 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER CHALLENGE TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all ... have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-11-2019, 12:21 PM.

This was a fun challenge, thank you! I only joined the forums today, so I had to dig through my September photos to find some that matched the prompts. Luckily I had a lot to choose from!

<p>This LO is for the September In Focus challenge. I used the \'Effervescent\' kit by Kim B Designs.</p>,
    Last edited by emjaytee; 10-26-2019, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

Comment

Working...
    X