This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Happy September! I am so excited to bring you this month's SPECIAL EDITION CHALLENGE. This is my favorite challenge because I'm not a traditional "kit scrapper" -- I love to mix and match designers, kits, and goodies as much as possible. So this one's right up my alley!

The Special Edition Challenge requires participants to create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from the September 2019 Special Edition collection at TDP, in addition to using products designed by at least 2 different TDP designers (in other words, the you must mix-&-match the Sept'19 SE collection in order to get credit).

Here is my take on the challenge...

[ I used ninigoesdigi's - A Walk in the Woods Solids and Rachel Etrog Designs' Coffee, I Love You - Elements, Papers & Pocket Cards ]

Now for the fine print of this challenge...
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid), and must use 100% products from the September 2019 Special Edition collection -- including products from at least 2 different TDP designers.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the SEPTEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-03-2019, 12:50 PM.
    ---------- SHEANA ----------

here is my layout with coffe i love you by rachel etrog designs & documenting everyday | september by dunia designs

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      sylvia I love the extraction! Thanks for playing along.
Working...
X