This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | QUOTABLE

Hello, everyone... and welcome to the September 2019 QUOTABLE CHALLENGE!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best at journaling on my layouts. Yeah, I can get the who, where, when details down... but sometimes the best way for me to get my heart on the layout is through a quote! I love all sources for quotes -- but music lyrics are often my favorite!

For the Quotable Challenge -- incorporate your favorite (or any, really) quotation -- along with attribution to its original source, if applicable -- as a focal point of the layout or project. The layout should either include a photo (or photos) that relate to the chosen quotation... or... journaling that tells a story related to the chosen quotation.

My sample layout includes a journal card with one of my favorite beach quotes- it's almost like Anita & Rachel were thinking of me when they designed this collection!

[ layout credits: Wave Kissed by Anita Designs & Rachel Etrog Designs ]

The fine print of this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes a quotation (and source if applicable) -- as well as the photo or journaling related to the quotation -- on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the SEPTEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-03-2019, 12:06 PM.

Awesome challenge, love the layout it sparked. Thanks Amie

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh you are talented Stefanie! Gorgeous blankets! And great quote too!

I used one quote from the kit, but it's about books which I love so it works for me!

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOVE Dr. Seuss quotes! You've scrapped this perfectly as well! Those patterned papers are so fun! Thanks for playing!

Quotable Challenge September 2019
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...llenge&cat=519

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Adorable quote for your pics! I love the flow of your layout! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

here is my page with a very important quote for me ...

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      GORGEOUS Sylvia! Great quote & so simple & powerful!

thank you Amie ♥

Comment

I LOVE quotes so I had to do this challenge.
      http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...ul-day&cat=502

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Perfect! Thanks for playing along!

hoping that mine conveys the quote enough

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awe! Super cute! Thanks for playing along!
    Working...
    X