Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEPTEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (SEP)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (SEP)

Hello, and welcome to the September 2019 ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE!

September, How I love thee! September means my kids go back to school, everything quiets down, and our house actually stays clean -- which all equals more time to scrap! It also means that it’s month number 9 of the ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE here at The Digital Press! Because September is the 9th month of the year, that means for this challenge everything on your page has to be x9! That’s right “Niiiine times!” (name that movie!)

Here’s how it works -- your task is to create a layout that uses exactly NINE of anything you choose to use on the page. That means if you use paper, you should use exactly nine papers. If you use buttons, you must use exactly nine buttons, etc. Nine staples, nine photos, nine stitches... you get it!

Here is a look at my own page (I used nine of everything that I chose to include, as detailed here...)
    • 9 photos
    • 9 different papers
    • 9 round elements (flowers and brads)
    • 9 lines of horizontal background stitching
    • 9 lines of vertical background stitching
    • 9 rectangular elements (clouds, word strips, label, and ribbon)
    • 9 raindrops

[ this page was made with bits and pieces from the “Sunshine and Rainbows” by Mari Koegelenberg Creations and “Spring Showers” by Rachel Etrog and Dunia Designs]

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes NINE of each item on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the SEPTEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Ohhhhh...and have FUN!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-03-2019, 12:09 PM.

Would cutting 1 photo into 9 pieces could as 9 photos? I have a couple of photos that would look great cut into slices.

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      I say go for it! Cut that photo into pieces!

• Megs1016
      Megs1016 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do it!!

I did it ...
    photo 9 pieces ;o
    different papers 9
    title 9 letters
    flowers 9
    staples 9

Comment

• Megs1016
      Megs1016 commented
      Editing a comment
      😍😍😍😍😍

September 2019 Challenge 1 to 12 (Sep)

For those of you who counted my paper use and came up with only 8 (I used the same paper for 6 and 9 by mistake), I have amended my layout. Unfortunately I cannot for the life of me change my layout in the gallery, despite several attempts, so I have added it here.
    I have used
    9 papers
    9 photos
    9 number dots
    9 letters/numbers/punctuation

Last edited by nanascrapper; 09-14-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Megs1016
      Megs1016 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfection!! I was hoping someone would create a 3x3!

whew, got everything to work to nine

nine squares
    nine round elements
    nine dots x 3
    nine papers
    nine letters in the title

Comment

• Megs1016
      Megs1016 commented
      Editing a comment
      So so cool!!! Thanks for taking the challenge on!!
Working...
X