SEPTEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | IN STITCHES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | IN STITCHES

Hi friends! Barbara here with the IN STITCHES CHALLENGE for September.

The IN STITCHES challenge is pretty straightforward; all you need to do is create a layout using your favorite TDP digital stitches to firmly stitch down at least five (5) items on your page -- with only a tiny little catch, which is that at least three (3) of your stitches have to be different from the others.

A quick tip ... there's a Stitches & Fasteners section under the "elements" category of the TDP shop, where you can find a ton of great stitch-only products that would great for this challenge (and, of course, our designers also include lots of stitches mixed in with the elements of many of their kits, as well). I hope that helps!

Here's a look at my example layout... oooh I do so love stitches!...

For my example layout, I used a ton of "this and that" (all linked in the gallery) including kits from Laura Passage, Julia Maktonsky, Karla Noel, creashens, Anita Designs, Dunia Designs, and KimB Designs.

Here are the "official rules" for the IN STITCHES CHALLENGE:
    • Create an original layout (digital or hybrid) on which you "stitch down" at least five (5) items on your layout (while ensuring that at least three (3) of your stitches must be different than the other stitches you used).
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the SEPTEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Any questions, let us know!

So, on your mark ... get set .... scrap (and stitch)! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-03-2019, 12:36 PM.
    Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
    Save

I figure if I'm sitting around waiting for someone do to my monthly challenge, other CT members are too! So here's my In Stitches contribution!

Found in Gallery HERE
    I've got straight stitches, zig-zag stitches, some in circles, some in rectangles and some in squares. That should cover the requirements for the challenge, right?

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      Great page Sean! Thanks for playing along!!

September 2019 In Stitches Challenge

Comment

here is my page

Comment

the five different stitches cames from: Make it Count March 2019 | Feeling Mad | Day Trip | Feeling Playful | Make it Count April 2019

Comment

Fun Challnege! I love stitches.
          http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...tdoors&cat=502

Comment

Working...
          X