This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | ALL ABOUT ME

Hello everyone! I'm so excited this month to be hosting the ALL ABOUT ME CHALLENGE for September!

One of the things I love most about scrapbooking is preserving all the real-life moments. So often, though, we focus on documenting others and we forget about our own importance in telling the story of those we love. This is our chance to put ourselves into our albums!

Your mission for this challenge is simple: scrap a page that includes 10 facts about YOU!

On my example page I captured 10 things on my mind right now. I listed out honest feelings about things going on in my life: about getting old, politics, things I'm interested in right now, and of course the kids...

[ I've had Most Important by Kim B on my scrapping wish-list for a while now, and I was so excited to finally use it here on this page! I adore these colors and the gorgeous papers and the whole thing really just feels like "me"! ]

The Official Rules of this Challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid), and you must include 10 facts about YOU! (page does not have to include photos, and your facts can be written as paragraphs or as a list).
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the SEPTEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    I can't wait to see your pages, and to get to know YOU better!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-03-2019, 12:46 PM.

This was a fun one! I used cards from the Just the Basics kit by Juno Designs, numbers from the It's a Shore Thing alphas by Kim B, and then some staple elements from various kits combined with some of my own photos and some found online.
    Last edited by projectlifeappdude; 09-03-2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• g8rbeckie
      g8rbeckie commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG SEAN!! that is so awesome!! i LOVED reading your about me list! fun fact: my mild mannered husband has pretty much put his foot down and refuses to go to Disney ever again lol. Except maybe Epcot because they serve beer ha ha! and the ornament is sooo cool!! i also love to read, and I read all kinds of series. Also usually scifi/fantasy! LOVED HP of course. You might like the series I'm reading now - It's by Jodi Taylor and it's about time traveling historians SO GOOD!

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I join you on the WDW world tour! I would love that.

Thanks for the challenge. I must admit I always hate writing about myself...

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      Fun to get to know you a little better!! On your last item, COLLECT needs another L

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the layout! You just need an extra E at the end of coffee!

• g8rbeckie
      g8rbeckie commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this Jaye! what a beautiful clean design! I'm a tea drinker too - I actually can't stand coffee. I love your beautiful furbaby too!!

only a little bit about me

Comment

• g8rbeckie
      g8rbeckie commented
      Editing a comment
      i love this sylvia!!

September 2019 Challenge All About Me.

Comment

Working...
    X