This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Welcome to TDP's year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE (AUGUST PHOTOS)!

In this challenge we will be focusing on our AUGUST pictures from the four (4) photo prompts that were given in TDP's "IN FOCUS 2019" forum.

If you're new to this challenge, the premise is simple...each Monday a new one-word prompt is always posted in the IN FOCUS 2019 forum. Participants snap a photo related to that week's prompt, and share it in that week's thread. You can read more about the IN FOCUS 2019 challenge HERE.

Then, throughout the course of this corresponding year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE, you will create an "In Focus" album... using those photos, and adding pages each month.

In this month's challenge, you are asked to create a page or project using the four (4) photo prompts that TDP from August 2019:
    Week 31 -- CHILL
    Week 32 -- MORNING
    Week 33 -- PUNCTUALITY
    Week 34 -- LAYERS

For this challenge, you might prefer to dedicate a page to just the four IN FOCUS 2019 prompt photos or use them as part of a wider collection of photos. We leave that choice entirely up to you! I hope you have fun playing along with the IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project, as well as this challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here's the example page that I came up with...

[ credits: February 2019 Make It Count Template by Anita Designs | Memory Keeper The Full Kit by KimB Designs | A Little Focus Word Art by KimB Designs ]

***NOTE*** if you haven't yet participated in the IN FOCUS 2019 project, you can still do this challenge (and/or you can still join the project if you hop over to that area of the forum and use the prompts to take some photos. There's no deadline or time restraint, so you can jump in whenever you like and catch up).

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses four (4) photos that are inspired by the four (4) weekly prompts of the AUGUST IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the SEPTEMBER 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    Last edited by Tia; 09-07-2019, 11:23 AM.

here's mine :

Comment

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! Great photos. Thank you so much for playing along!

Comment

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      Incredible page, Jaye! Love the colors. Thanks so much for playing along!

my page

Comment

• Tia
      Tia commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this, Sylvia! Awesome as always.
Working...
X