AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | AD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | AD

Hello August! I'm here today with a super fun AD CHALLENGE for you this month!

I don't know about you, but a great ad can be very inspiring to kick-start your creative mojo! I travel a lot in my day job as a Corporate Audit Manager. While out and about, here and there... I'm inspired while driving by a billboard on the Interstate, or browsing though magazines while waiting on a connecting flight in the airport. I love to jot down all the bits of ideas while traveling to bring to fruition on my hybrid pages once back home.

This challenge will require you to use a pre-selected print advertisement (see below) as the basis for the design of your page. For August 2019, to simplify things, we've already got one picked out for you! I love the minimalism, white space and pop of title in this ad!

Your finished layout should be inspired by this original ad image in a visible and recognizable way...

I was eager to play along with this AD CHALLENGE, and I created a hybrid Traveler's Notebook page based on the above ad...

[ I used the following alphabet -- Spring Has Sprung by Akizo Designs -- on my layout that I edited as a cut file in Cricut Design Space. Then, I used the cut file to cut out a fave summer photo of my husband ]

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Create a layout or project (digital or hybrid) that uses 100% TDP products and is based in some way on the ad above in a visually recognizable way (similar design layout... even if not necessarily the same word/s, etc.)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on August 31st, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project, and list the designers whose products you've used.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST TRACKING THREAD.
    Can't wait to see what you all create!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 08-02-2019, 04:12 AM.
    ---------- WENDY ----------

great challenge Wendy

here is my page

Comment

This was FUN!
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...piness&cat=504

Comment

Nothing like the perfect weekend adventure to provide the perfect photo for this challenge!

Comment

I love this kind of challenge...

Comment

Karen

Comment

first time participating here.

Comment

Working...
          X