AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | PENNYSAVER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | PENNYSAVER

Hey folks -- it's one of my favorite times of year here at TDP -- it's Pennysaver time! I'm here today to bring you the PENNYSAVER CHALLENGE.

You can get soooooo many great products this month at can't-be-beat prices (time to beef up the stash and get creative!). I love mixing and matching all of the great products that release during Pennysaver!

Here's how this challenge works... all you need to do is create a layout or hybrid project using 100% products from the August Pennysaver category in the TDP shop. If you have any of the existing ("From the Archives") Pennysaver products in your stash already, feel free to use them -- and/or you can use any of the new ("Hot Off the Press") items, as well. At these prices, it's super easy to add to your stash and mix/match to your heart's content.

Also, it's highly encouraged to mix and match from different kits and designers too! Let's see how creative you can be! Here's a layout that I did using a combination of papers and elements from the TDP Monthly Chronicles Creativity kit, Little Lamm & Co's Twenty-Four Seven, and Joyce Paul Designs' My Passion. These kits had elements that complimented each other really well so it was fun to put it all together!

Additionally, fellow creative team member Gaelle made a second sample page for you guys to feast your eyes on... using Dunia Designs' Documenting Everyday...

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from TDP's August 2019 Pennysaver category.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on August 31st, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project, and list the designers whose products you've used.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST TRACKING THREAD.
    Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Happy scrapping!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 08-02-2019, 04:17 AM.

make it count june by anita designs

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Great page! Simple and perfect. Thanks for playing!

here's mine :

Comment

Using Monthly Chronicles Creativity

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...h-love&cat=502

Comment

• shannonc
        shannonc commented
        Editing a comment
        So what is it that you made there? I love doing crochet as well but I feel your pain with the tennis elbow (I call it crafters elbow!) . Thanks for playing along on this challenge!

• tiffany scraps
        tiffany scraps commented
        Editing a comment
        shannonc I crocheted the edges of a matching receiving blanket and burp cloth.

I used Creativity elements and papers by Monthly Chronicles and Make it count Aug 2019 template by Anita's Designs

Comment

• shannonc
        shannonc commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful layout Donna! I loooove painting pottery too! Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for playing!

Comment

• shannonc
        shannonc commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeeeeah get it girl! Great page, thanks for playing!

I used the papers and elements from Creativity (Monthly Chronicles). I love these colors!!

Save

Save

Comment

• shannonc
        shannonc commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful! Yeah they ARE great colors, aren't they? Great page, thanks for playing... and I hope the deer gets a head soon!

I used Make it Count August 2019 by Anita for mine

Comment

Here is mine.

Comment

Comment

Here's my page with a Template by Dunia and a kit by Joyce Paul (I'm so happpy to see her designing again )

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - Monthly Chronicles and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

Working...
            X