AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | PARADE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | PARADE

Hi there! I am very happy and excited to bring you this month's PARADE CHALLENGE.

I always love the Digi Scrap Parade, but this quarter's theme is just awesome -- City Life! You can find the master DigiScrap Parade list for August 2019 HERE... so you can begin collecting/downloading all of the goodies.

This challenge will require you to create a layout or hybrid project that is made up 100% of pieces from the August 2019 DigiScrap Parade from at least 2 (or more!) TDP-only designers who participate in the Parade. You will have to mix and match items from the parade in order to meet the requirements... and remember that you must use 100% TDP designer products in your layout or project (that means no Parade pieces from any designers who do not sell their products here at TDP).

The example page I created below contains August 2019 Parade pieces from KimB Designs, Rachel Etrog, and Rachel Hodge...

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% August 2019 Parade products from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participated in the August 2019 DigiScrap Parade.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on August 31st, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project, and list the designers whose products you've used.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST TRACKING THREAD.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 08-01-2019, 12:18 PM.

city life freebies by anita designs | designed by irma | kim b designs | dunia designs

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your page is lovely! The scene behind the photo with the birds! So neat. Thanks for joining!

• Megs1016
      Megs1016 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this so much Sylvia!!

I used pieces from KimB, Little Lamb, Rachel Etrog, Dunia, Dawn by Design and Ninigoesdigi

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      how fun, the large title is really great. Thanks for joining.

here's mine:

Comment

Karen

Comment

• gwany1999
        gwany1999 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great page Karen. The large picture with the smaller ones is really neat. I am amazed as well that anyone can cross there! Thanks for joining in.

Comment

• gwany1999
        gwany1999 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice page. I like the word art you've used, the black pops and almost matches the sign in your photo. I hear Helsinki is gorgeous.

Comment

• gwany1999
        gwany1999 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very fun page Jaye, Love the cut out shapes in the background, the city skyline is adorable. Toronto is on my bucket list, mainly for the Hockey Hall of Fame and to see the Maple Leafs play!
    Working...
    X