No announcement yet.

AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS (JULY)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS (JULY)

Welcome to TDP's year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE (JULY PHOTOS)! In this challenge we will be focusing on our JULY pictures from the five (5) photo prompts that were given.

If you're new to this one, the premise is simple... each Monday a new one-word prompt is posted in the IN FOCUS 2019 forum. Participants are asked to snap a photo and share it in that week's thread. You can read more about the IN FOCUS 2019 challenge HERE. Throughout the course of the year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE you will create an "In Focus" album adding pages each month.

Our challenges this month are a little different because we needed to fit in our IN FOCUS 2019 layout for June (see Corrin's challenge thread, separate from this one). Summer Camp in July meant we didn't host that challenge in July, as we normally would have.

And then there's this one -- which keeps us on track!
    If you are collecting points by doing the challenges here at TDP, you can still only earn the maximum of 9 points (even though there are 10 challenges)... you just get to pick which 9 challenges you do! Bonus!

Here, without further ado, is a list of the July photo prompts:
    Week 26 -- PATTERNS

Week 27 -- SHADOW
    Week 28 -- ENVY
    Week 29 -- HOT
    Week 30 -- WATER

And here is the example page I made that includes the photos I took using the above prompts...

[ Credits: Monthly Chronicles - Drift ; Dawn by design - Date stamps vol.3 ; Dunia Designs - 2019 Calendar Monday to Sunday ; Miss Tiina - My only sunshine font ]

***NOTE*** if you haven't yet participated in the IN FOCUS 2019 project... you can still do this challenge (and/or you can still join the project if you hop over to that area of the forum and use the prompts to take some photos! There's no deadline or time restraint, so you can jump in whenever you like and catch up!).

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses five (5) photos that are inspired by the five (5) weekly prompts of the JULY IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on August 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all ... have fun!

Last edited by Ga_L; 08-02-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      nice page, love the collage design. thanks for sharing and playing

my LO

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      very nice page, love the grid and clean design. thanks for playing

patterns-butterfly | envy-boats | shadows-the dogs and mine taking the photo | hot-check out that temp! | water-freighter coming down the channel

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      gorgeous page, love the design and your pictures are amazing. thanks for playing.
Working...
X