Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (AUG)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (AUG)

It's August! What?!? That can't be right, can it?! Well, I just checked my calendar, and by golly, it is August already. That means it's time for month #8 of the ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE here at The Digital Press!

And because August is the 8th month month of the year -- that means, for this challenge everything on your page has to be x8. Eight. Ocho. Acht. Huit. Otto. Kahdeksan. Oito. Ocht.

Here's how it works: your task is to create a layout that uses exactly EIGHT of anything you choose to use on the page. That means if you use paper, you should use exactly eight papers. If you use buttons, use exactly eight of them, etc. Each month, we'll be adding one item to the count, so next month, you'll use nine of each item... and so on... all year long!

Here is my page and I used eight of everything I chose to include...
    • 8 photos
    • 8 different digital cardstocks
    • 8 banner elements
    • 8 lines of stitching (2 are vertical)
    • 8 alphabet letters
    • 8 arrows elements
    ...and as a bonus, I ATE a lot of Twizzlers while I made this page!

[ This page was made with bits and pieces from the About (Family & Home) collaboration from Anita Designs and Designed by Soco. And stitching from Karla Noel's Feb of '19 kit ]

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes five of each item on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on August 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • ...and have FUN!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 08-01-2019, 12:38 PM.

8 photos - 8 patterned papers - 8 flowers - 8 splashes - quote with 16 (2x8) words

Comment

8 photos, letters in the title, colors in the title and flowers, 8 words in the journaling, 8 ink splats, 8 flowers

and my daughter is engaged! YEAH!

Comment

These are getting tougher!

Comment

it didn't quite turn out how it was in my head but I have 8 of everything: 8 papers, word strips, snowflakes, buttons, flowers, words in quote.

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
          projectlifeappdude commented
          Editing a comment
          I like it! The squares really work!
      Working...
      X