Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | KITCHEN SINK

Whoa, how did it get to be August?!

I'm so excited to be here with you this month for the KITCHEN SINK CHALLENGE! We will challenging ourselves to create a layout using... well... everything but the kitchen sink!

This challenge offers two options:

1. Fill your layout -- create a page with items covering at least 75% of the surface area of the page and touching ALL four sides

---OR---

2. Create a page using 75% (or more) of a single kit when creating your page. If you choose this option, you can actually compose your page in any way you like... but... you must use 75% or more of the kit (and mini kits aren't eligible -- it must be a full kit). All items need to be visible and recognizable on the page.

This was really a great challenge for me, as I tend to be more of a white space scrapper... but I went with option 1 and tried to fill as much of my page as I could...

[ I used Summer Stories | Bundle by Humble & Create, and Quick Scraps Vol.8 by Anita Designs ]

Remind of the rules for this challenge:
    • You must choose one of the 2 options for this challenge & follow all instructions/guidelines (see options, above).
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on August 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Enjoy!
    Can't wait to see all your gorgeous pages!

Last edited by IntenseMagic; 08-02-2019, 11:00 PM.

I chose option #1. Believe it or not, there is a scallop edge under that banner hehe!!

Save

Save

Comment

I definitely got my page full, lol.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so super fun!! I love all those patterned strips!! Thanks so much for playing along!!

I've chosen option 1

Comment

• IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful page, Gaelle!! Thanks so much for playing along!!

Love this challenge! Took a while to get everything on the page, but I did option #2 - 75% of a kit. I used Dawn's Slightly Off papers and elements and ended up with 6 out of 8 solid papers, 7 out of 8 patterned, and a whopping 47 out of 63 elements -- 75%, 88% and 75%, respectively.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic commented
        Editing a comment
        OH wow!! How awesome is that!! All that stuff and such a gorgeous page!! I adore those photos!! Thanks so much for playing along

Option 1 for me!

Comment

• IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic commented
        Editing a comment
        Omgosh, I love this, Carrie!!! Those photos are the best!! Fabulous page!!

Here is my take using option 1.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic commented
        Editing a comment
        What a beautiful page!! Those colors and photos are so fun and happy! Love all those great patterns!! Thanks for playing along!
    Working...
    X