AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | SPLIT SCREEN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | SPLIT SCREEN

Hi everyone! Christelle here, and I'm excited to be back with a more regular challenge this month - the SPLIT SCREEN CHALLENGE.

For this challenge, you will have to create a layout or project that is split in half, visually -- using a DIFFERENT digital kit for each side of your layout/project.

So, we have to be able to see the difference between the two halves of your page. The difference could be in theme, colours, time, or anything you can think of! The possibilities are endless.

I chose to use Joyce Paul's Softly spoken for one side of my layout... and a gorgeous TDP Collab called Hello I Love You for the other...

Fellow creative team member Barbara also created a layout to share with you for this fun split screen challenge. She too split her layout diagonally (you don't have to split your layout diagonally, by the way!). She used two different kits by Julia Makotinsky to showcase photos of her family taken 11 year apart -- Thank(Fall) and It's a New Day...

Just a recap of the rules for this challenge:
    • Your submission must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that is split in half, visually -- using a DIFFERENT digital kit for each side of your layout/project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on August 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Enjoy!
    Last edited by christellevandyk; 08-02-2019, 01:55 PM.

bumping !

Comment

Thanks for the challenge. For some reason seasons came to mind for me.

Comment

• christellevandyk
        christellevandyk commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, what a great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing!

• Barbara Unzen
        Barbara Unzen commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your Summer/Winter take on the challenge. Fun!

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        These two kits work so well together! Thanks for participating!

thank you for the challenge
      I used:
      left side > love july by designed by irma
      right side > documenting every day | july by dunia designs

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        So sweet! Thank you for playing!

the left side is Feeling Happy by Anita Designs and KimB | right side is Feeling Content by Anita Designs and KimB

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        These kits complement each other so well! Thank you for participating!
    Working...
    X