AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | BINGO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | BINGO

Happy August, y'all! This month I am bringing you the BINGO CHALLENGE here at The Digital Press!

Can you believe it's already August? My oldest is headed to Kindergarten this month and I'm half excited/half broken-hearted. So to take my mind off the imminent growing up of my kiddos, let's play a game! Pick a row or column or diagonal and scrap away... using the following BINGO board I created...

Here is an example layout I created using Little Lamm Paper Co.'s new Twenty-Four Seven papers & elements (will be available tomorrow when Pennysaver launches! Stay tuned!). I used the first column: 5+ photos, striped paper, staples, Project Life style, & polka dot paper...

Here is another layout example from fellow TDP creative team member Tiffany. She used Dunia Designs' Documenting Everyday August. She used the second row across - stripe paper, big photo, 5 flowers, 2 fonts/alphas, paint splatter...

THE RULES:
    1. You must complete all of the "requirements" of one line in the BINGO card shown above (either horizontal... vertical... or diagonal).
    2. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP CHALLENGE GALLERY, and then link that image up in your own post within this thread... along with a mention of which "line" you chose to use from the BINGO card (i.e. "horizontal top line" or "diagonal from left to right, top-to-bottom" or etc.)
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm ET on SATURDAY 8/31.
    5. Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL that leads to your post and paste it into the AUGUST 2019 | TRACKING THREAD.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 08-01-2019, 12:35 PM.

I followed the first column on the Bingo card

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it! I totally want to do one of those paint classes - they look so fun!

here is mine! I used the 4th column from the left
    (use a template, use 2 different fonts/alphas, 3+ photos, a floral paper and a big title)

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      this is gorgeous! I love it! And what a great way to showcase her art!

So fun! I used the fourth column to create this page.

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it Jenna! Your pages are always perfection!

I chose the middle vertical row!

Save
    Save

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this page. I really love Anita's templates and love the story behind the page. The duplicate bday card?! Something I would totally do!

I chose the middle vertical too.

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Great page! but eek- 2 bears! Seems a little too close for comfort! LOL

4th column: use a template, 2 fonts or alphas, 3 photos, floral paper and a big title

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful page! I love the layered background papers under the photos. Thanks for playing in the challenge.

I followed the middle horizontal column ... plaid paper - 5 flowers - free space - photoframe - ribbon or string

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      holy smokes! This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing!

I used the second line across: striped paper, big photo, 5 flowers, mix 2 fonts, paint splatter

Comment

• AshScraps
      AshScraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Simply STUNNING! Love it!
Working...
X