No announcement yet.

AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS (JUNE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS (JUNE)

Welcome to the August version of TDP's year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE (JUNE PHOTOS)!

If you're new to this one, the premise is simple... each Monday a new one-word prompt is always posted in the IN FOCUS 2019 forum. Participants are asked to snap a photo and share it in that week's thread. You can read more about the IN FOCUS 2019 project HERE. Throughout the course of our corresponding year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE, you can create an "In Focus" album that uses all of those photos -- adding a new page each month, which contains the photos from that particular month's prompts.

This month is a little different (it is my birthday month, so I like to call it a "special" month - but that is beside the point!) -- this month here at TDP we are hosting 10 challenges (in order to get caught back up on the "IN FOCUS" part of it -- because Summer Camp 2019 meant that we didn't host an IN FOCUS challenge for the June photos during July, as we normally would have)... and you can choose any 9 of those 10 challenges to complete to get your maximum of 9 points for this month. If you are taking part in the In Focus project, that means you can choose to complete both your June and July prompt photos, and stay up to date with the project! Yay!

Here now, without further ado, is a list of the June photo prompts:
    Week 22 -- SMALL

Week 23 -- HOME
    Week 24 -- OOPS
    Week 25 -- VICTORY

And here is the page I made that includes the photos I took for each of these prompts...

[ Credits: I used ninigoesdigi - City Lights Solids (releasing 8/2) and Dawn by Design - Doodlebug Elements ]

I have to admit, I was falling behind a little with scrapping my year long project, so this has given me the kick I needed to get back on track -- phew! I hope you will have fun playing along with the challenge, and I can't wait to see what you will do with your photo prompt pictures!

***NOTE*** if you haven't yet participated in the IN FOCUS 2019 project... you can still do this challenge (and/or you can still join the project if you hop over to that area of the forum and use the prompts to take some photos! There's no deadline or time restraint, so you can jump in whenever you like and catch up!).

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses four (4) photos that are inspired by the four (4) weekly prompts of the JUNE IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on August 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all ... have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 08-01-2019, 12:44 PM.

Love these In Focus challenges

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely! I love how bright and breezy your page feels, and the short comment on each photo is great (i’m guessing you mean a small girl, because that looks like a big ice cream!! Lol!). Thanks for joining in the challenge

my page

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      love the simple colour scheme and clean lines of your page sylvia, thanks for joining in with the challenge

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      ooh your bread looks amazing! And so does the reast of your page, the clean and linear feel, with the few little elements dotted around - lovely! thanks for joinin in with the challenge
Working...
X