JUNE 2019 CHALLENGE | WHITE SPACE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNE 2019 CHALLENGE | WHITE SPACE

Hello Anita here with a fun challenge for June 2019... the White Space Challenge!

This challenge will require you to create a layout in which a MAXIMUM of 25% (1/4) of your page's surface area is covered. Essentially, it's almost the exact opposite of our "Kitchen Sink Challenge" (see the other June 2019 challenges, for those of you participating in that other challenge).
    I will be honest...I love white space pages, but I usually work really really big with lots of clusters. So, not filling this page or loading it with ellies is tough! My tip is try to pick a few favorite elements and showcase those. A couple of buttons, maybe a few flowers whatever it might be... go with it.

Here's a look at the sample page I created for this challenge...

To create my page, I used a template from Imagine Templates by Anita Designs. She has a lot of nice white space templates that gave me a great start... and then I shrank mine a bit. I also used a kit by creashens called Sugarfoot.

Here are the general rules/requirements of this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a completely new project (digital or hybrid).
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on June 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the JUNE 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    I hope you enjoy this challenge and have fun with it. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful pages!!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 06-01-2019, 12:45 PM.
    http://

Thanks for a really fun challenge.

Hoping that I manage to get the posting part right

Comment

• apottinger
      apottinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Lili this is wonderful!! I like the stacked paper and I really like the way you have leaves tucked in the papers...great job and thank you for playing!

Love white space challenges - although I went for striped not, strictly speaking, "white" LOL

Comment

• apottinger
      apottinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow Kat...is that you?? Great layout and fantastic shadowing!!! Thank you for playing!!!!

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Lord no! I'd be screaming the entire way down!! LOL We happened to be at the beach and couldn't figure out why there were so many people around ... and then we heard cheering and lots of pointing to the sky. We realised that the people on the beach were waiting for their family and friends to jump and land right near us.

• apottinger
      apottinger commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so awesome and how lucky you were there to get the picture

one of my favorite challenge !

Comment

• apottinger
      apottinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Gaelle...you are the master of White Space!! <3

Comment

• apottinger
      apottinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a fun layout and great photo's!! Thank you so much for playing!

Here is my take on the "white" space

Comment

• apottinger
      apottinger commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I love this!!! Beautiful photo and I love this kit, what is it? Thank you for playing!!

Originally posted by hichchei View Post
    Here is my take on the "white" space
    Thanks so much!!
    I used May Stuff by Rachel Etrog Designs!

Comment

Here is what I came up with... Thanks for the challenge....

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...inkle1&cat=519

Comment

• apottinger
        apottinger commented
        Editing a comment
        So So Sweet...those pictures are adorable and a beautiful page! Thank you for playing!

here is mine, I think I used the MAXIMUM allowance possible, but if you scooch everything over into the bottom left corner, then it does fit into a quarter of the page - honest!

Comment

• apottinger
        apottinger commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL>>>Corrin thank you for letting me know! lol it's hard to tell with our banner! Such a lovely page and thank you for playing

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...6039&nocache=1

Comment

• apottinger
        apottinger commented
        Editing a comment
        Tiffany...I just love this photo and your page is stunning! Thank you for playing

Here's mine:

Comment

• apottinger
        apottinger commented
        Editing a comment
        Barbara...this is a lovely layout! Makes me want to go to the beach! Thank you for playing!!

Here's mine!

Comment

• apottinger
        apottinger commented
        Editing a comment
        Carrie...I love this! Great photo and the kit works fantastic with your pictures! Thanks for playing!!!

thank you for the challenge ... ♥ ...

here is my page

Comment

• apottinger
        apottinger commented
        Editing a comment
        Such an adorable photo and I love your shadows...great layout! Thank you so much for playing, Sylvia!

Here's my take on the challenge!!

Save

Save

Comment

• apottinger
        apottinger commented
        Editing a comment
        Such fun photo's, Robin! I really need to get the kids to the beach! Great layout....thank you so much for playing!

TDP June 2019 White Space Challenge

Comment

• apottinger
        apottinger commented
        Editing a comment
        Those photo's are soooo soooo cute!!! Great layout and thank you for playing!!
    Working...
    X