Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUNE 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (JUN)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNE 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (JUN)

Happy June and welcome to month #6 of the ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE here at The Digital Press!

We are halfway through the year, and summer is right around the corner here in the States! As it's June -- and the 6th month of the year -- that means everything has to be in 6's for this month's challenge!

Here's how it works: your task is to create a layout that uses exactly SIX of anything you choose to use on the page. That means if you use paper, you should use exactly six papers. If you use buttons, use exactly six of them, etc. Each month, we'll be adding one item to the count, so next month, you'll use seven of each item... and so on... all year long!

Here is my page and I used six of everything I chose to include...
    • 6 photos
    • 6 flowers
    • 6 elements
    • 6 pattern papers (5 strips and background paper)
    • 6 photo frames
    • 6 words in my title
    • 6 lines of journaling

[ I used Seaside Calls Kit by Ninigoesdigi and Anita Designs and Make it Count Oct 2018 Templates by Anita Designs ]

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes five of each item on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on June 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the JUNE 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • ...and have FUN!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 06-01-2019, 01:39 PM.

Here's one from me. Getting harder and harder.

I used
    6 papers, 6 word strips, 6 beach w/a, 6 photos, 6 frames, 6 elements

Last edited by barbaraj; 06-07-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! This month took some thinking! Great take on the challenge. The repeat of the word art is so neat!

I used 6 photos, 6 circles, 6 hand drawn outlines, 6 words in title, 6 buttons, 6 word art strips, 6 (x15) words in journaling... thank you, I had fun and was challenged!

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear you were challenged! Great page, I think its neat how you've kept everything to one side. And the word art with the numbers is so cute.

I used 6 different black paper pieces, 6 B&W stickers, 6 custom rectangle brads with Halloween words, 6 lines of journaling and 6 sets of blood-shot eyeballs that are hidden (can you find them all?).

The blood-shot eyeballs are hidden as the eyes of the B&W ghost, on the brad “Spooktacular”, on top of a book in the picture of just the astronaut, the eyes of the bear, the eyes of the spider, and hidden in the babies blanket as the eyes of a lamb.
    Last edited by Dragonhome; 06-10-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fun halloween theme page. What wonderful photos from your childhood. Love the pocket page and how you've alternated with the shapes and photos.

Here is mine...

I used 6 - Photos, 6 - Wordstrips, 6 - Papers, 6 - Weather symbols, 6 - Stitches, 6 - Buttons

<p>I used the kit "July Documented 2018" by Rachele Etrog</p><br /> <p> </p>,

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      The weather icons are adorable! Love the stitching as well. Great job, thanks for joining in!

thank you for the challenge

here is my page ... 6 photos, 6 flowers, 6 lines, 6 circles & a 6 word quote

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely! The lines are so neat with the dots on the page.Thanks for joining!
      Last edited by gwany1999; 06-17-2019, 08:51 PM.

For the record, I never thought I'd be even remotely interested in aquarium snails, but .... there you go. A surprising-fast-moving and active yellow marine apple snail (at least I think that's what he is) has changed my mind.

6 photos, 6 patterned papers (one of them is blended into the background), 6 solid papers (including the white paper used for the background .... the rest are clipped to the title letters), 6 photos, 6 paper strips, 6 seaweed stamps, 6 bubble stamps (I duplicated the stamp, which has multiple bubbles on it, 6 times), 6 vellum seaweed, 6 buttons, 6 star brads, 6 stitches, 6 letter title (that ! totally counts!), and 6 "lines" of journaling, each with 6 words (the title SNAIL! is the last word in the first 5 lines), oh, and 6 fonts used for the journaling and title.

Last edited by caliten; 06-16-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      how fun your page is. The different colors in the title word is great. Love the seaweed. He looks like fun.

I have skipped May and for once I am in time for a ONE TO TWELVE challenge lol.
    With fresh photos from this week-end! Yay!

6 solid papers (used on the paper strips + background)
    6 papers bits
    6 photos
    6 staples
    6 flowers
    6 Japanese character title
    6 words English title
    6 beads clusters spread on 6 different spots
    6 brushes/stamps elements

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the polaroid frames, I feel like I can pick them up!
Working...
X