This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 2019 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Hey gang! It's that time again - Special Edition! I always love these kits... I love that there are so many wonderful variations and themes that all coordinate with each other - so we scrappers can create all kinds of unique and creative layouts with all sorts of combinations. And of course I love a good challenge - so the Special Edition challenge here at TDP is a perfect mix. Sooooo.... without further ado, here we go!

The Special Edition challenge is one we've all seen before (and welcome newcomers!). All you need to do for this challenge is create a layout using products from at least TWO different designers from the May Special Edition collection. That's it!

Here's one that I put together, using papers, elements and word art from Cornelia Designs, Ninigoesdigi, and Little Lamm & Co.

Easy, right? I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

So here's the official rules:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid).
    • You must use 100% TDP May Special Edition products from at least 2 different designers, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on May 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the MAY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • HAVE FUN !
    Last edited by shannonc; 05-11-2019, 11:47 PM.

Used: Hello Sugar Elements, Love May - paper pack and Forget Me not | Solids

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw man I wanna eat that cake! Looks yummy! Great page - thanks for playing!

for my page I've played with products by Dunia Designs & Little Lamm Paper & Co

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      This LO is so cool - I love how it feels like a book opening... really neat effects! Thanks for playing along!

used: words and bits three by dunia designs | twinkle twinkle by rachel etrog designs | tranquility by cornelia designs

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Simple and perfect... really love the page! And what a great & cute picture! Love it. . Thanks for playing!!

I was hunting around in my stash of supplies and discovered this template.
    What a fun one!

Comment

I used a template by Designed by Irma and Hello Sugar by Calista's Stuff

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...osugar&cat=500

Comment

This is always such a fun challenge! I mixed products by Rachel Etrog (main kit), Nini Goes Digi (solids) and Dunia Designs (Words and Bits):

Comment

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...t-babe&cat=502
          I used all the stuffs Rachel Etrog Designs, Cornelia Designs, Calista's Stuff, ninigoesdigi and Dunia Designs

Comment

I had an absolute ball with the Special Edition this month.

Here I used Hydrangea Elements by Little Lamm and Forget me Not papers by ninigoesdigi.

Comment

Working...
            X