MAY 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Welcome to the May version of TDP's year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE!

If you're new to this one, the premise is simple: each Monday a new one-word prompt is posted in the IN FOCUS 2019 forum. Participants are asked to snap a photo and share it in that week's thread. You can read more about the IN FOCUS 2019 challenge HERE. Throughout the course of the year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE you will create an "In Focus" album adding pages each month.

In this month's challenge, you are asked to create a page or project using the four (5) photo prompts that TDP supplied during April:

Week 13 - QUIET
    Week 14 - SLOW
    Week 15 - INSIDE
    Week 16 - SOFT
    Week 17 - UP

For this challenge, you might prefer to dedicate a page to just the five IN FOCUS 2019 prompt photos... or use them as part of a wider collection of photos. We leave that choice entirely up to you! But I hope you have fun playing along with the IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project, as well as this challenge, I can't wait to see what you will do!

Here's my example page...

[ credits: Adulting kit by Humble and Create and Story Board Vol. 2 template by Anita Designs ]

***NOTE*** if you haven't yet participated in the IN FOCUS 2019 project... you can still do this challenge (and/or you can still join the project if you hop over to that area of the forum and use the prompts to take some photos! There's no deadline or time restraint, so you can jump in whenever you like and catch up!).

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses five(5) photos that are inspired by the five (5) weekly prompts of the APRIL IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on May 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the MAY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all ... have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-01-2019, 01:44 PM.
    Save

Save

Here's one from me:

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Barbara I love how you mixed the frames! Your labeling is so cute too. Thank you for playing!!

url=http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=55729&title=in-focus-challenge&cat=519][/url]

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Great title work! I love that your pictures cascade down the side and your journaling does the same!

Well shoot. I have gotten so used to just using 4 photo prompts per layout. I might have to adjust this one later and add up in that fifth spot instead of the journal card. We'll see

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...page-4&cat=502
    Last edited by tiffany scraps; 05-19-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Well even though you forgot one prompt (tricky when the months add extra weeks isn't it!!), I love this page. Your journaling is so cohesive and fun to read!!

http://

Here is my entry

Mary

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow!!! Love that background paper and the entire effect of the page. It's more than just 5 prompts, it's a whole story!!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Your page is so cute Judy! I love how you capitalized the prompts so it was easy to see what the pictures were about!!

here is my page

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang Sylvia! You did such a great job with your photo cropping and placing them in those triangles!! I also love how you mixed your papers and did your journaling in the white on black theme. This is gorgeous!

Thank y'all so much for playing along with my challenge. I hope you enjoyed not only capturing these moments last month, but scrapping them this month. Great job!!!
    Save

Save

Comment

Working...
    X