Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAY 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (MAY)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (MAY)

Hi everyone! Welcome to month #5 of the ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE (MAY) here at The Digital Press!

This is my first time hosting a challenge here at TDP, and I'm SO EXCITED! Can you believe it's MAY already?

Because it's May -- the 5th month of the year -- that means we're all about the number FIVE for this month's challenge! Here's how it works: your task is to create a layout that uses exactly FIVE of everything you choose to use on the page. That means if you use paper, you should use exactly five papers. If you use buttons, use exactly five of them. If you use flowers, use five of them... and so on, and so on. Each month, we'll be adding one item to the count, so next month, you'll use six of each item... and so on... all year long!

Here's my sample layout using FIVE of everything!
    • 5 photos
    • 5 word bits
    • 5 glitter triangles
    • 5 flowers
    • 5 total papers (1 background and 4 circles)
    • 5 paint splats
    • 5 journal strips

[ for this layout I used This Life | May from the Juno Designs' shop here at TDP ]

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes five of each item on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on May 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the MAY 2019 TRACKING FORUM.
    • ...and have FUN!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-01-2019, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I used wildflowers collab by anita designs & rachel etrog designs
      title 5 letters
      journaling 5 lines
      5 photos, buttons, flowers, frames, journal lines, patterns, ribbons

Comment

http://
        background paper and four strips
        pictures, shells, splats, journaling strips

Mary

Comment

I used 5 papers, 5 frames, 5 photos, 5 sea creatures, 5 flowers, 5 word art

Comment

5 papers on 5 speech bubbles, 5 photos, 5 birds, 5 words in speech bubbles, 5 lines of text, 5 circles 3 ways, small, medium and large

Comment

Working...
            X