X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lizziet5
    started a topic APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE | QUESTIONABLE

APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE | QUESTIONABLE

Welcome to the April 2019 QUESTIONABLE CHALLENGE! This is my first hosting of a challenge at The Digital Press! It's great to be here, and I hope you'll find this challenge as inspirational as I have!

For this challenge, you will need to take a look at this blog post about The Best 55 Questions To Ask To Break The Ice And Really Get To Know Someone... and then pick at least one of the questions to use as the subject of your page. You may ask the question(s) to someone else, or scrap about yourself.

For my page, I selected the questions "Where is your happy place?", "What's your guilty pleasure?" and "What's been on my mind lately?"

Here's a look at what I made...

[ credits: the new Frivolity Collection by Anita Designs was perfect to document that my happy place is out and about in the fresh air with my guilty pleasure of something yummy and the fact that I seem to be searching for peace a lot lately ]

And for the fine print of this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid layout) with at least one of the questions on The Best 55 Questions To Ask To Break The Ice And Really Get To Know Someone link as the subject of your page.
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products, and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on April 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the APRIL 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun ... and I can't wait to see your pages!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 04-01-2019, 01:45 PM.

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful Tiffany! Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge!

• tiffany scraps
    replied
    for the question: What’s been on your mind lately?

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...ter-is&cat=519

Leave a comment:

• lizziet5
    replied
    An awesome page Stefanie! I love where the challenge took you - thanks so much for playing along!

Leave a comment:

• Stefanie
    replied

For the question "What are you reading?

Thanks for the link up to the questions, I found that to be incredibly inspirational and am sure there will be more pages and stimulating conversations coming from them.

Leave a comment:

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    I like that advice! It's so appropriate for everything, hey?! I love the big photo - thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!

• elainem
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, what a terrific double pager! You've really captured the concert vibe and I love the photo series! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    Love the colours here Jheri - such a striking page - thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!

• Dragonhome
    replied
    I choose the question for myself - What’s the first concert you attended?

Leave a comment:

• Jheri
    replied
    Thanks Liz, this was fun.

Leave a comment:

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    Gosh, I can hear those waves! This is gorgeous - thank you so much for playing along with the challenge!

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    Now ain't that the truth! Love the yellow and grey colour combination and thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my goodness! That looks like paradise! Love the little cluster of flowers and the repetitive circles - thanks so much for playing along!

• barbaraj
    replied
    Here's mine:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X