Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylvia
    replied
    Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self?

Leave a comment:

• lm44west
    replied
    I hope to get to Hawaii this year
    http://
    Last edited by lm44west; 04-28-2019, 06:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    Awwww... Friends! Loved that show! Love your take on the challenge!

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow! I love the big photo and how you've incorporated your journaling! Thanks for playing along!

• gwany1999
    replied
    I went with what is my favorite 90's TV show. For me it was friends.

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    replied
    I had so much fun pondering this one, but in the end, it was the photo that drove me to the question I ended up using. I asked the same question five times: What brought you here? So I asked (swapping out a different geographical name, drilling down from foreign country to the name of the beach where the photo was taken) and explained (since this is a page for a travel/vacation album) how we ended up on this little strip of beach in a foreign country that wasn't hard to find at the time, but took me a bit of searching to find the name of when I went to scrap it ten months after we visited.

And since I know the journaling is hard to read (I go with small so that when I print in 12x12 the text isn't MASSIVE):

What brought us to Scotland? Wanderlust. Cheap airfares from Denver to London. Bucket list.
    What brought us to the Highlands? Curiosity. A desire to see in person a place that we'd heard so much about.
    What brought us to the Western Isles? The desire to get away, to experience a place that seemed wild and untouched.
    What brought us to Isle of Skye? Lots of internet research and tempting photos. A cute little Air BnB.
    What brought us to this strip of sand on Staffin Bay? A lazy drive on the Trotternish Loop. A spur of the moment turn off the main road. A request to find a beach with sand. An opportunity to pull off the road, to take off our shoes, to splash in the cold water, to gaze out across the bay, to just breathe slowly and take in the view. This moment. This moment is what brought us here.
    Last edited by caliten; 04-06-2019, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lizziet5
    commented on 's reply
    I know... so much choice, hey?!

• gwany1999
    replied
    Such fun questions! I'm not sure which one to pick.

Leave a comment:

• Ga_L
    replied
    I will take a look at the questions...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X