APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Welcome to the April version of TDP's year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE!

If you're new to this one, the premise is simple: each Monday a new one-word prompt is posted in the IN FOCUS 2019 forum. Participants are asked to snap a photo and share it in that week's thread. You can read more about the IN FOCUS 2019 challenge HERE.

Throughout the course of the year-long IN FOCUS CHALLENGE you will create an "In Focus" album adding pages each month.

In this month's challenge, you are asked to create a page or project using the four (4) photo prompts that TDP supplied during March:

Week 9 - LUNCH
    Week 10 - SOLID
    Week 11 - OUTSIDE
    Week 12 - DRINK

For this challenge, you might prefer to dedicate a page to just the four IN FOCUS 2019 prompt photos... or use them as part of a wider collection of photos. We leave that choice entirely up to you! But I hope you have fun playing along with the IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project, as well as this challenge, I can't wait to see what you will do!

Here's my example page...

***NOTE*** if you haven't yet participated in the IN FOCUS 2019 project... you can still do this challenge (and/or you can still join the project if you hop over to that area of the forum and use the prompts to take some photos! There's no deadline or time restraint, so you can jump in whenever you like and catch up!).

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses four (4) photos that are inspired by the four (4) weekly prompts of the March IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on April 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the APRIL 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all ... have fun!

Last edited by caliten; 04-06-2019, 10:14 AM.

Here's mine:

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      We have icicles and warm winter coats here (Colorado) in March too. And I love having breakfast for lunch (and dinner) too!

here's my page with March pictures

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that you made all your photos black and white, Gaelle, and adding the calendar card is a great idea!

http://
    Last edited by lm44west; 04-28-2019, 06:02 PM.

Mary

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Loving the wonky and torn edges.

here is my LO

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...page-3&cat=519

Comment