Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (APR)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (APR)

Hi gang! Welcome to month #4 of the ONE TO TWELVE CHALLENGE here at The Digital Press!

Have you guys been playing along each month? I'm always kind of a fan of seeing the progression of things, like this challenge whichchanges just a little bit each month. I'm excited to see what you all come up with.

So here's what it is... because it's April, and the fourth month of the year, you'll be required to create a layout that uses exactly FOUR of everything you choose to use on the page. That means if you use paper, you should use four papers. If you use buttons, use four of them. If you use flowers, use four of them... and so on. Each month, we'll be adding one item to the count, so next month, you'll use five of each item... and so on... all year long!

To get you guys started, here's a page that I made for the challenge. In it I use 4 pictures, 4 papers, 4 flowers in each cluster with 4 leaves each, 4 staples in each group, 4 flairs, 4 hearts, 4 lines of stitches, 4 (x3) letters in my main title, and 4 (x79) words in my journaling. Four for the win!

[ note: this layout uses Rachel Etrog's Love Letters kit along with Anita Designs alpha from her kit Joy ]

Ready to join the fun?! Just make sure there are FOUR of everything you use in your layout!

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes exactly four of each item you use on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on April 30, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the APRIL 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all ... have fun!
    Can't wait to see your pages!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 04-01-2019, 01:51 PM.

here is my LO ...

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! So clean and simple. Thanks for playing!

Here's mine using 4 frames, 4 photos, 4 papers, 4 journal cards, 4 word art, 4 flowers, 4 stamps, 4 heart strips

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful! It feels like spring! Love those flower pics... and your elements are so cute. Thanks for playing!

4 photos, 4 papers, 4 labels, 4 flowers, 4 butterflies, 4 arrows, 4 paint splatters, 4 dot lines, 4 lines of journaling, 4-word subtitle, 4 fonts, 4-letter title.

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      I completely love this! Simple and elegant... very nicely executed. Thank you for playing.

If you get a chance to see Michael in concert... Do it... just sayin.... so good!!!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...oncert&cat=519

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww how wonderful. Great colors... love those hearts! Thanks for playing!

Comment

4 Papers, arrows, paint, tags,4 word title, and four lines of journaling, four photos

Comment

My Entry
        http://
        Last edited by lm44west; 04-28-2019, 06:04 PM.

Mary

Comment

Here is mine

I used 4 plain papers, 4 patterned papers, 4 photos, 4 "Easter" art pieces, 4 bunny elements, 4 egg elements, 4 purple flowers 4 pink flowers, 4 bead scatters and 4 lines of journaling.

Comment

Trying to catch up once again but late for this April challenge.

4 photos
            4 flowers
            4 colors spatters x 4
            4 arrows
            4 Japanese characters titles
            4 long paper strips
            4 wide paper bits
            4 journal bits
            4 triangle papers

Comment

Working...
            X