Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARCH 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (MAR)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwany1999
    started a topic MARCH 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (MAR)

MARCH 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (MAR)

Hello! Welcome to our next challenge in TDP's year-long One to Twelve Challenge... this time for the month of March!

For this month, since it's March (month three!) you will be required to add THREE of any item that you choose to put on your layout. That means, for example; if you use a photo, you must use 3 photos... if you use a paper, you must use 3 papers... or 3 buttons... or 3 flowers... etc. (and then each month, we'll be adding an item... so for the April edition of the challenge, it will be four of every item... May will be five of every item... etc.).

Below, you can see my page for this challenge. I used three photos, three solid papers, three pattern papers, three word strips, three word art, three paints, three staples, three lines of journaling, and three pennants...

[ for this page I used This is Home Kit, Word Art, Brick by Brick from the Ground Up Add On and On the Move from the Ground Up from KimB Designs/Anita Designs ]

So... if you are ready to join in on the fun, make sure that there is three of everything on your creation!

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes just two of each item on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on March 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the MARCH 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all ... have fun!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 03-01-2019, 04:12 PM.

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for joining. Great page. Love that kit!

• ninigoesdigi
    replied
    Always late as usual but this keeps me motivated to scrap once in a while so, better late than never!

3 solid papers
    3 patterns
    3 photos
    3 staples
    3 word title
    3 arrows style elements
    3 stars
    3 word bits
    3 brushes/splatters

Leave a comment:

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    So pretty. The title cut out's are just awesome. Thanks for joining!

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    The layering of the photos is great. What a great page. Thanks for joining.

• Hillary
    replied

I used 3 photos, 3 plain papers, 3 patterned papers, 3 alphas, 3 word strips, 3 flowers, 3 tags, 3 staples, 3 sequin clusters, 3 date stamps, a 3 word title, 3 paint splats, and 3x2 lines of journaling.
    Last edited by Hillary; 03-23-2019, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• barbaraj
    replied
    I used 3 papers, 3 fish, 3 frames, 3 word arts 3 seashells, 3 sea creatures, 3 photos, 3 waves

Leave a comment:

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    So fun. I love the lines in the background. And the scattering of sequins is adorable! Thanks for joining in on the fun.

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely page. The stamp frames for each photo are so neat. Love the color pallette. Thanks for joining.

• elainem
    replied
    My take on the challenge:

3 photos, patterned and solid papers, sequin clusters, flowers, grids, strips and arrows
    Last edited by elainem; 03-18-2019, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely page. The scallops on the top and bottom are very nice. I love the colors. Looks like you had lots of fun. Thank for joining!

• sylvia
    replied
    3 solid papers | 3 photos | 3 flowers | 3 scatters | 3 washi tapes | journaling

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhome
    replied

I saturated the color on the green pattered background paper a little and used that in the ribbons behind the photos - so it might kind of look like a different paper, but it is the same paper
    Last edited by Dragonhome; 03-12-2019, 03:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gwany1999
    commented on 's reply
    Such a cute page. I love the many word art and the title in the middle. The paper split in the background is neat. Thanks for joining!

• nanascrapper
    replied
    TDP March 2019 One to Twelve Challenge
    # of each
    :- plain papers, patterned papers, white flowers, rosettes, buttons chevrons, cut out diamonds,photos, heart flairs, word strips, stitched hearts, leaf branches and 3 word title.
    Last edited by nanascrapper; 03-11-2019, 02:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X