This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | DAY IN THE LIFE

Well, it’s a new month... which means a new set of challenges! I am so excited to be hosting this one -- the Day In the Life Challenge -- which means you get to document one entire day of someone's life (either your own, or from the perspective of another person -- such as a spouse, child, etc.).

You will need to include photos and journaling/notes from at least 5 different times throughout the day. You can choose how you’d like to scrap it as long as it incorporates at least 5 photos with notes/words explaining what was happening at that time. What a great way to capture a day in it’s entirety!

Here’s an example by the lovely KerriAnne...

Now that you see how easy and fun this is, it’s your turn! I can’t wait to see your layouts!

Here are the rules/requirements:
    • You must document 5 times throughout one single day, using 5 photos with 5 notes / journaling / etc. explaining the details.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on February 28, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the FEBRUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 02-01-2019, 02:38 PM.
    Save
    Save

very original challenge

Comment

Here is mine!

My Gallery

Comment

• mocamom
        mocamom commented
        Editing a comment
        Hillary you always use different alphabets so beautifully!! It's like your super power or something. I love this!!

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        Aww thanks Robin.
    Working...
    X