X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IntenseMagic
    started a topic FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | REPETITION

FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | REPETITION

Hi, everyone! Welcome to a brand new month of challenges! I'm super excited to bring you a really fun one for this month -- the Repetition Challenge!

For this challenge, you will need to create a layout that has 20+ of the same exact item on the page or project. This can be interpreted in many different ways (20 of the same button... 20 of the same flower... 20 instances of the same word... 20 inclusions of the same photo... etc.). Re-coloring and/or re-sizing is allowed, but the original item itself must be the same item that's used throughout. This means you can't just use 20 total flowers... but rather, you have to use 20 of the same exact flower (even if some are recolored, resized, etc.) ...or of whatever item you choose to use 20 of. This is definitely a challenge, but also very fun in trying to incorporate the 20! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I've been wanting to do a black and white layout for awhile, and took this opportunity to do so. I chose the great black and white heart in This Beautiful Life Collab by Sugarplum Paperie and Mari Koegelenberg as my repetitive item. I kept mine all the same, but you are free to resize and/or recolor as long as you are using the exact same item...

Here are the rules/requirements:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes 20+ of the same item on the page.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on February 28, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the FEBRUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 02-01-2019, 02:41 PM.

• IntenseMagic
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my goodness, how cute is that!! What a creative repetition! Thanks for playing along!

• barbaraj
    replied
    Here's one from me:

Leave a comment:

• IntenseMagic
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my gosh, how awesome is that!! I love it, Kelley!! Thanks for playing along!

• kelleyhays
    replied
    Wow, this was tough, but fun!! I went with balloons.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...y-bday&cat=500
    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/GRL-PWR-alpha.html" target="_blank" class="bb-url">GRL PWR alpha</a><br /><br /><br /><a rel="nofollow" href="http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/yay-its-your-day-kit.html" target="_blank" class="bb-url">Yay! It\'s Your Day! kit</a>,

Leave a comment:

• IntenseMagic
    commented on 's reply
    Love this!! The stars are great!! Thanks for playing along!

• elainem
    replied
    20 Stars

Leave a comment:

• IntenseMagic
    commented on 's reply
    This is so great!! Thanks so much for playing along!

• caliten
    replied
    I've got the written work stamp on there 20 times (with 5 different solid colored papers clipped to it).

Leave a comment:

• IntenseMagic
    commented on 's reply
    Love this!! Just beautiful!

• Donnatopia
    replied
    Here's mine.... I've got 20 little blue hearts scattered about.

Leave a comment:

• IntenseMagic
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! Love those wood pieces!! Thanks for playing!

• IntenseMagic
    commented on 's reply
    Love this!! The sparkle is so perfect!

• Hillary
    replied
    Here is mine. There are 20 of the little wooden pieces.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhome
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X