Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (FEB)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE TO TWELVE (FEB)

I'm here today with the February edition of TDP's year-long One to Twelve Challenge.

You may remember that in January, participants were required to use only one of each object that was used on their layout -- so one paper, one photo, one frame, one flower, etc. This month, however... participants will be required to add JUST TWO of any item that they choose to put on their layout. So... only two photos, two papers, two flowers... etc. (and then each month, we'll be adding an item... so for the March edition of the challenge, it will be three of every item... April will be four of every item... etc.).

Here's the layout I've made for this challenge, using -- two solid papers, two patterned papers, two photos, two journaling cards, two doodled snowflakes, two heart stickers, two heart flairs, two word arts, a two word title using two different alphas, two date "stamps" (in two different fonts) and two lines of journaling using two different fonts (the same two used for the dates)...

[ using primarily Winter Wishes by Cornelia Designs; although one alpha is from Winter Wonderland by Mari Koegelenberg Creations ]

Remember, the magic number for this challenge is TWO!

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes just two of each item on your layout or project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on February 28, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the FEBRUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all ... have fun!

Last edited by caliten; 02-02-2019, 10:12 AM.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...bright&cat=519

Comment

Here is mine! I used 2 patterned papers, 2 solid papers, 2 frames/photos, 2 word strips, 2 word arts, 2 flairs, 2 dates, 2 fonts, and 2 tags.

My Gallery

Comment

I used - 2 background papers, 2 photos, 2 flowers, 2 leaves, 2 word stripes and a 2 line title

Comment

Working...
        X