FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | LARGER THAN LIFE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | LARGER THAN LIFE

Is bigger better? For this challenge -- the LARGER THAN LIFE CHALLENGE -- bigger is the ONLY way to go!

I am here this month to challenge you to scrap a page with a photo as the page's background. You can do this any way you want - blend, sketch, black & white, or leave the photo as-is. Just make sure it's BIG, and that the photo is your page's background.

Now, you may feel that you don't know how to approach this... so I've included an example! Here's a look at my page, using KimB's Our Story Kit (just released today in the Pennysaver Sale), along with some inspiration from a template designed by Jen C Designs. I started with my background photo, and added clusters from my chosen template...

THE RULES:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses a photo as your page background.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on February 28, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the FEBRUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    Remember, GO BIG or GO HOME!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 02-01-2019, 02:46 PM.

love using big picture

Comment

Comment

• christellevandyk
        christellevandyk commented
        Editing a comment
        Perfect page for this challenge Judy! Thanks for playing!

I'm trying again ... LARGER THAN LIFE ... a snowy day in Texas certainly is for me! Our last one (in the photo in my layout!) was Feb 23, 2010!

gallery link http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...3437&nocache=1

I hunted up Andrea's directions for posting image ... I actually did it the same way the first time but it didn't work! This time it did! YEA!!!

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Glad you managed to get your image posted! Thanks for playing along!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...etness&cat=519

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Such a cutie! Thanks for playing along!

I love large photo layouts... here's mine:

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Perfect LO for this challenge Donna. Thanks for playing!

Thanks for the challenge!

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        What a great take on the challenge. Glad you participated!

Here's mine! It actually has two photos making up the background - the one in color with the peek-a-boo glimpse of Kilt Rock (to really see it required hanging over a rather flimsy looking chain-link fence ... no thanks), and the second - part of a map from an interpretive display at the Kilt Rock vista point - that has obviously undergone some pretty significant Photoshopping.

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Great take on the challenge Carrie. Thanks for playing!

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        That looks like quite a load! Glad you joined the challenge!

Here's mine:

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        I like your take on the challenge! Great idea to create a scene like this. Thanks for playing along!
    Working...
    X