This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Hello and welcome to the February 2019 IN FOCUS CHALLENGE! I am pretty excited to be hosting this challenge, because it means that I will be off to a great start in getting our family yearbook going for 2019! I could always do with a helping hand to keep on top of it, and this challenge, which will run all year, will be perfect!

You can read more about our year-long IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project HERE.

I hope you have been enjoying the prompts and taking part in this photo project so far in 2019. I think it is so fun and interesting to see everyone's different interpretation of the prompts!

This challenge is a actually "complementary" project to the IN FOCUS 2019 project... as you don't have to do this challenge in order to participate in the IN FOCUS 2019 photo project itself, but this challenge WILL help you get all of those photos you take documented in your album! This challenge will require you to create a page or project that uses the photos taken for the four weekly prompts that were posted in JANUARY. To recap... those prompts were:

Week 1 - Beginning
    Week 2 - Laughter
    Week 3 - Light
    Week 4 - Indulge

I am choosing to scrap the four photos I took in a yearbook style, to document our family life... but you can scrap a page or project in any style you like, as long as you include the 4 photos you took that relate to the weekly prompts. Here is a look at my page (or pages, as it's actually a 2-pager!)...

[ credits: Wishing Well Creations by Laura Passage - Project Twenty Fifteen Vol 3 Templates; Dawn by Design - Enough; Karla Noel - Jan of '19 word art; creashens - Clairty numbers ]

***NOTE*** if you haven't yet participated in the IN FOCUS 2019 project... you can still do this challenge (and/or you can still join the project if you hop over to that area of the forum and use the prompts to take some photos! There's no deadline or time restraint, so you can jump in whenever you like and catch up!).

For this challenge, you might prefer to dedicate a page to just the four IN FOCUS 2019 prompt photos... or use them as part of a wider collection of photos (as I did, above). It is entirely up to you! But I hope you have fun playing along with the IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project, as well as this challenge, I can't wait to see what you will do!

A quick recap of the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that uses four (4) photos that are inspired by the four (4) weekly prompts of the January IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on February 28, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the FEBRUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • And yes... have fun!
    Happy scrapping!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 02-01-2019, 03:10 PM.

I need to take the fourth picture

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      That is ok, jump in whenever you are ready!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...week-1&cat=504

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      love it Tiffany! I really like the idea of making this project a series of it's own. Great colours, and I really like the way you have given us a little info about each of your pictures and how they relate to the prompt.

Comment

I'm back with all my pictures

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        love it Gaelle, the font looks handwritten, which looks great over your photos, Thanks for joining in with the challenge!
    Working...
    X