This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | IN FOCUS

Hello everyone! Happy New Year, and welcome to 2019!

I am very excited to be hosting the very first IN FOCUS 2019 challenge this year! As the name suggests, IN FOCUS will be all about the photos -- and about putting the spotlight on some of the little everyday things that, when focused on and documented, help to paint a picture of what your life is/was like at that given time.

Read more about our year-long IN FOCUS 2019 photo-prompt project HERE.

This challenge is a "complementary" project to the IN FOCUS 2019 project... and this challenge will require participants to create a COVER PAGE for an IN FOCUS 2019 album that you'll be creating throughout 2019 using the 4 photo prompts that we will be supplying per month. Each month, the corresponding challenge over here in the CROSSWORD SECTION of our forum... will be to scrap the 4 photos from the previous month (so, for instance, February's challenge will be to scrap the 4 "January" photos that resulted from the 4 January photo prompts... March's challenge will be to scrap the 4 "February" photos... etc.).

Given this is the first month... the January challenge is simply to create a cover page for this album, as you don't yet have your January photos taken (the prompts go live each week on Mondays!).

There are a number of possibilities for this: you can create a photoless cover page... or use photos of your family from the previous year... or make a collage... or really anything that suits your style! It can be as simple or as complex as you like.

To give you an idea of what you can do... here is a look at what I made for my own cover page...

A quick recap of the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that will be the cover of your 'IN FOCUS 2019' album.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on January 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the JANUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • And yes... have fun!
    Happy scrapping!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 01-07-2019, 03:14 PM.
    --- SHIVANI ---

great challenge.

Comment

Here is mine!

My Gallery

Comment

I can't help feeling we look at bit like the Brady Bunch!! But here is mine...

Comment

• tiffany scraps
          tiffany scraps commented
          Editing a comment
          You are way cuter than the brady bunch and I love your page.

Looking forward to this series.... here's my cover page

Comment

Working...
        X