X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shannonc
    started a topic JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Hey gang, welcome to the New Year! I'm excited to host the first Special Edition Challenge of 2019 this month!

It's pretty simple -- for this challenge you'll need to create a layout using 100% TDP Products from the January Special Edition collection, and on top of that, you must use at least two separate products -- from two different designers -- to create your layout. Have fun mixing and matching the items to get credit!

As an example, here's one that I created using papers, elements and cards from 3 different TDP designers -- Dunia Designs, Dawn by Design, and Cornelia Designs...

Have fun with these products guys - they're so great! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

THE RULES:
    • Create a layout or hybrid project that uses only products from the January 2019 Special Edition collection at TDP. Additionally, products from at least two (2) different TDP designers must be used.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project AND what products you used.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the JANUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 01-07-2019, 03:05 PM.

• kelleyhays
    replied
    Here's my page! I used Documenting Everyday elements by Dunia Designs and also Memorable Moments papers by ninigoesdigi.

Leave a comment:

• shannonc
    commented on 's reply
    Love this! I especially like the combo of black and white / color... really nicely done... thanks for playing!

• Dragonhome
    replied
    I used the following kits: Memorable Moments - January Elements & Papers and Enough Elements

Leave a comment:

• shannonc
    commented on 's reply
    Aww this makes me want to go to Disney!! Love the page... thanks for playing!

• tiffany scraps
    commented on 's reply
    I watched that netflix program too and read her book last year. I am also enjoying the podcast A Slob Comes Clean.Now to put it all to work!

• ninigoesdigi
    commented on 's reply
    It is my goal too for our dressing, our pantry, our "throw anything you want to hide" closet lol so, no judging at all!
    Talking about that, I enjoyed watching the show on Netflix with this Japanese lady who helps people de-clutter.... I think it is Tidy up with Marie Kondo... or something like that. She asks people to take all what they need to tidy in one single place and start sorting. &quot;Keep only what sparks joy&quot; is her moto lol. Well I intend to do that and start from our dressing cause hubby and me too really need to say bye to many things that haven't spark joy for quite some years lol . Good luck to you too! And thanks for playing with my elements!! <3

• Hillary
    commented on 's reply
    No judgment here! My desk looks about the same. I try to keep it organized but my husband has decided that he likes using my desktop over his laptop, so now have his mess on top of mine.

• tiffany scraps
    replied
    A bit embarrassed about sharing this photo on this page - but it is what it is!!!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-start&cat=519

Leave a comment:

• Hillary
    replied
    Oh I forgot to come and drop this in here. Thanks for hosting this challenge!

Leave a comment:

• shannonc
    commented on 's reply
    Love this Donna! I'm with you -- my hubby and I totally reduced our New Year's Goals in favor of simplicity... let's see how it works! Hope you have all kinds of FUN in 2019! Thanks for playing!

• Donnatopia
    replied
    Here's mine:

Leave a comment:

• shannonc
    commented on 's reply
    Oh haha that makes more sense.

• christellevandyk
    commented on 's reply
    shannonc - you can't see under the CT banner, but it says &quot;And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.&quot; I think it should be Now?

• shannonc
    commented on 's reply
    This is absolutely wonderful, Christelle, I love it! Ok so I'm wondering now... is &quot;know&quot; intentionally misspelled in that word bit to be in line with the message? Hehe just noticed that. Anyway, awesome take on the challenge - thank you for playing!
Working...
X