Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | RANSOM NOTE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | RANSOM NOTE


    Hi, everyone and Happy New Year! Jan here, to bring you a super fun challenge for January -- The Ransom Note Challenge!

    A Ransom Note is created when words or letters are cut randomly from a magazine or newspaper in order to avoid using recognizable handwriting. In typography, the ransom note effect is the result of using an excessive number of juxtaposed typefaces.

    So, our Ransom Note Challenge will require you not only to include at least 50+ words of journaling (minimum -- can be more, if desired!) on your layout, but to also mix various alphas and word strips into the text, as well. Your layout should shoot for having at least 25% of its journaling made up of the random alphas and word strips -- with the other 75%, max, being a font (or fonts) of your choice.

    Here is my page. It was really fun to put together...




    Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Create a layout including 50+ words worth of journaling... but also...
    • 25% of your journaling should be a mix of digital alphabets & word strips.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on Jan. 31st, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL of that post and add it to the JANUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD
    • Have fun!

    .
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 01-07-2019, 04:13 PM.

  • #2
    amazing page and great challenge

    Comment


    • IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much, Gaelle!!

  • #3
    JUST WOW!!

    Comment

    Working...
    X