This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | CATCH UP

I'm here to host one of the best challenges! I feel like we, as digital scrapbookers & memory keepers, are always feeling behind! This challenge allows you to at least get ONE layout ahead again!

The Catch Up Challenge requires you to create a layout in which you document subject matter that has been put off for a while! For instance, it could be a holiday page from last year that never got scrapped... or a baby book page that never got documented... or maybe it is an everyday photo that you love and always wanted to scrap, but other priorities got in the way. In short, the topic can be anything that has been put off for a while... but still keeps creeping back into your mind!

For my layout, I have had these hummingbird photos in my 'to-do' folder since, well, 2016 (?!) when I took them! I've been waiting for the perfect kit to come along, but at this point, I just don't think it's going to happen! Getting these pics out of my 'to-do' folder & into my 'to-be-printed' folder feels SO GOOD!

Here's a look at my page, as an example...

[ credits: KIT: Feathered Tales by Anita Designs & ninigoesdigi TEMPLATE: Torn Paper Play #2 by Akizo Designs ]

What's been on your to-do list for awhile? Use this challenge to cross a few things off! Trust me-- it feels great!

And here's a look at the fine print/rules:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid)
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on January 31, 2019.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the JANUARY 2019 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Most of all... have fun catching up!
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 01-18-2019, 07:50 PM.

this was a fun challenge
    I had this picture of my first son that I didn't used, so this challenge was perfect to scrap it

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Adorable! Thanks for playing along!

I'm slowly chipping away at a trip album (the trip was early last summer, so I'm not too far behind yet .... but the goal is always to get it done before we go on the next trip!) .....

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous! I always have that goal too- and here I am ALMOST done with our 2016 Disney album!

Ohhh I'm so thankful for this challenge! I have only a few pages to do in order to print our 2016 album. Why oh why can't I just get them done??? This helped me scrap a big trip, so again, I thank you!!!

Here's mine using You Are Here by Dawn by Design. I swear I've used this kit for every single yearly album!!
    Save
    Save

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! I know I'm trying to get our disney album (from 2016) finished up too! I love a challenge that also chips away at the to-do list! Thanks for playing & lovely layout! I love all the photos!

Getting caught up on last year's Scrap it album:

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! I love those templates!

I have put off creating a layout about the dedication of "Perry's Place" for 4 years. I am glad that this challenge came along so I could finish that part of the story.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      What an amazing thing for a company to do! I love that you scrapped it so simply.

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh how awesome is this!? I love how you scrapped this memory & thank you for sharing it with us!
Working...
X