Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE | ONE-TO-TWELVE (JAN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat Hansen
    commented on 's reply
    Love how everything is off to the side on this one, Tiffany.

• mocamom
    replied
    I can't wait to see where we all end up in December with this challenge. What a neat idea!! Here's mine using Fresh Start by Cornelia Designs.

I used 1 background, 1 frame, 1 mat, 1 edge, 1 photo, 1 flower, 1 string, 1 title, 1 journaling box, 1 tag, and 1 flair

Leave a comment:

• tiffany scraps
    replied
    Thanks for the fun challenge.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-party&cat=519

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe, maybe not, Kat Hansen. Expanders first to make enough room for his front teeth to come in, then if they're still needed, braces after he does some more growing.

• Kat Hansen
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! I think the latter months are going to be a challenge - fun, but a challenge ... mid-year will be my sweet spot.

• Kat Hansen
    commented on 's reply
    Braces in someone's future?

• AmieN1
    replied
    I think this is the coolest challenge! I can't wait until we get to December! I'll be back with my page- but man- 1 is going to be tough for me!

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    replied
    okay, one solid paper, one patterned paper, one button, one brad, one photo, one journaling card, one stitch (the stitches on the frame were included by the designer ... the frame, stitches, corner tag and lower tag are all a single layer), one stamp (that month {1} is all one piece), one line of journaling (in just one font), one date stamp, and one word art strip (BEGIN. - it's actually covering up the Week 1 stamp on the frame).

Leave a comment:

• Kat Hansen
    replied
    Originally posted by Ga_L View Post
    so fun !
    I know, right! I can't wait to see who hangs with us the entire year and gets all the pages done - I'm actually looking forward to the latter part of the year when the numbers ramp up!

Leave a comment:

• Kat Hansen
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, Stefanie, you were quick!! Is that a lake near you? It looks so peaceful.

• Ga_L
    replied
    so fun !

Leave a comment:

• Stefanie
    replied
    awesome challenge Kat.

I used 1 of each: Background paper, journal card, flower, leaf stem, ric-rac, stitching, staple cluster, bean scatter, doily, wordstrip, date tag, string and title wordart.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X