NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Hello everyone!!! and welcome to the November HYBRID CHALLENGE!

For this challenge, all you need to do is choose one of the two "Hybrid How-To" tutorials that will be posted on the The Digital Press blog during November 2018 (either on 11/3 or 11/17)... and then make your own version of the project you choose, using the ideas/tips from these tutorials. Please make sure to post the image of your completed project -- both here and in the Challenge Gallery. Also, mention which tutorial you used as inspiration in this thread.

To reiterate,this must be a hybrid project (not just a digital project that's inspired by the hybrid projects).

This may be the perfect opportunity to make goodies for the coming holiday season!
    Here's a look at your first option, which went live on The Digital Press blog today (11/3)...

Hybrid How-To | DIY Hybrid Kids' Game

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...id-kids-games/

...and here's a look at the second option for November 2018, which went live on The Digital Press blog on 11/17...

Hybrid How-To | Thankful Tree

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...thankful-tree/

Here is a recap of the guidelines/rules for this challenge:

Your creation must be a hybrid project that is based on one of the two "Hybrid How-To" blog posts of your choosing from November 2018 (either 11/3 or 11/17).
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you need), and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on November 30th, 2018.
    • After you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    So bring forth all of your supplies, and get crafting! I can't wait to see all the amazing projects you make!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-17-2018, 01:11 AM.
    --- SHIVANI ---

Just giving this thread a lil' bump -- because the 2nd project option for November 2018 just went live on The Digital Press blog today, and it's SUCH a great project! We just know you're going to love this one... (it's linked up, above, in the main post)

~ Laura ~

Comment

I had to print the bingo cards in Black & White becausae my color printer is out if red ink. I plan to print them in color in time for Christmas so my grandkids can play bingo while the adults get dinner ready

Comment

• Shivani
        Shivani commented
        Editing a comment
        They have turned out really well Judy. This is such a simple but amazing idea, isn't it? I'm sure the kids will be very happy to have something custom made to play with! Thanks for playing along in this challenge with me.

Decided to do a tree that I could use until the new year. Thanks for the inspiration.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...e-tree&cat=519

Comment

• Shivani
        Shivani commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tiffany, Thanks for sharing. I love your take on the thankful tree.
    Working...
    X