This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Hello everyone!!! and welcome to the November HYBRID CHALLENGE!

For this challenge, all you need to do is choose one of the two "Hybrid How-To" tutorials that will be posted on the The Digital Press blog during November 2018 (either on 11/3 or 11/17)... and then make your own version of the project you choose, using the ideas/tips from these tutorials. Please make sure to post the image of your completed project -- both here and in the Challenge Gallery. Also, mention which tutorial you used as inspiration in this thread.

To reiterate,this must be a hybrid project (not just a digital project that's inspired by the hybrid projects).

This may be the perfect opportunity to make goodies for the coming holiday season!
    Here's a look at your first option, which went live on The Digital Press blog today (11/3)...

Hybrid How-To | DIY Hybrid Kids' Game

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...id-kids-games/

...and here's a look at the second option for November 2018, which went live on The Digital Press blog on 11/17...

Hybrid How-To | Thankful Tree

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...thankful-tree/

Here is a recap of the guidelines/rules for this challenge:

Your creation must be a hybrid project that is based on one of the two "Hybrid How-To" blog posts of your choosing from November 2018 (either 11/3 or 11/17).
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you need), and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on November 30th, 2018.
    • After you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    So bring forth all of your supplies, and get crafting! I can't wait to see all the amazing projects you make!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-17-2018, 01:11 AM.
    --- SHIVANI ---

Just giving this thread a lil' bump -- because the 2nd project option for November 2018 just went live on The Digital Press blog today, and it's SUCH a great project! We just know you're going to love this one... (it's linked up, above, in the main post)

~ Laura ~

Comment

I had to print the bingo cards in Black & White becausae my color printer is out if red ink. I plan to print them in color in time for Christmas so my grandkids can play bingo while the adults get dinner ready

Comment

Working...
      X