NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | GIVING THANKS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | GIVING THANKS

Hello November! I'm here today to bring you this month's GIVING THANKS CHALLENGE!

This month's GIVING THANKS CHALLENGE will require you to create a layout/project that contains or incorporate something (or multiple "things" -- it can also be plural, in a list format, etc.) that you are grateful for. The layout/project can incorporate photos OR be photoless... but there must be some journaling included that details the reasons you are grateful for the topic(s) that are featured on the project.

Thats it! Super simple with plenty of room for creative interpretation! I can't wait to see your layouts and the things that make you thankful!

Here is my layout documenting a few things I am giving thanks for in my life right now...

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Your layout/project must contain or incorporate something (or multiple "things" -- it can also be plural, in a list format, etc.) that you are giving thanks for. The layout/project can incorporate photos OR be photoless... but there must be some journaling included that details the reasons you are grateful for the topic(s) that are featured on the project.
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2018, 02:30 PM.

I wanted to jump straight in with this challenge! Here is my page

Last edited by corrin; 11-03-2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      JenniferHignite commented
      Editing a comment
      Stunning photo Corrin! I love the simplicity of this and your heartfelt journaling. Thanks for playing along!!

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful multi photo layout! I just love how you included all the things you are grateful :D Thanks for playing along Judy!!

Here's mine:

Comment

I'm grateful for this challenge as it forced me to take a moment to appreciate our family!

Save
      Save

Comment

So much to be thankful for these days, but especially that my kids are embracing a huge change in their lives with grace and courage.

Comment

• JenniferHignite
          Editing a comment
          How awesome for them, kudos to your kiddos!! Love the black and white color scheme! Thanks for playing along :D

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...ssings&cat=519

Comment

I'm always thankful for my family!

and grateful to you for hosting this challenge!

Comment

• JenniferHignite
            Editing a comment
            What a beautiful family photo Angi! Nothing greater to give thanks for than family!! Thanks for playing along :D

Here's mine:

Comment

Working...
          X